This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Am I on a pogo time out?

Started by just don,

Previous topic - Next topic

just don

I get confused easy, but I tried to play a card game that I enjoy, in a non-member room and I get nothing but a black screen? In members rooms I can play? Back in the day I got an email notice when a "time out" was happening, and I could not play any game? Anyone have a clue as to what's going on?

Homer

You probably need to clean out your cache and reboot your pc

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

roadwarrior

that happens to me sometimes when I try to load a card/game requiring a table.

I just close out that screen, pick another room and reenter.

Also try clean out your cache and rebooting your computer if it keeps happening.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

just don

Ive done all that you have suggested? Heck, I just lost a card game in a member room. Homer, you kinda know I'm not new here, and this is a new thing? Can pogo block non-member rooms, or should I being turning off my computer and hiding?

Homer

just don

Homer You pointed out ASC a bit ago, and trust me, I tried. It is a great program. I just checked, still nothing but a black screen in non-member rooms? I still can play any game in the member rooms..........is this where I say wtf?

Homer

C~M

Quote from: just don on September 25, 2010, 12:55:20 PM
Homer You pointed out ASC a bit ago, and trust me, I tried. It is a great program. I just checked, still nothing but a black screen in non-member rooms? I still can play any game in the member rooms..........is this where I say wtf?

as long as you can play, why does it matter it the room is member or non member?

just don

I've a few friends that play in a specific non-member room and they say this miss me. This issue has something to do with the FF browser, as I just tried both IE and Chrome with no issues. Any ideas?

Homer

Quote from: just don on September 25, 2010, 06:05:43 PM
I've a few friends that play in a specific non-member room and they say this miss me. This issue has something to do with the FF browser, as I just tried both IE and Chrome with no issues. Any ideas?

Nope, just use another browser

just don

I just figured this bear out, dang! I've had a disabled add on program called "add block plus" on FF. I deleted it and all is good again. Odd thing is I've had that program on FF for a year, at least now, with no issues? Oh well, problem is fixed, and thanks Homer for your help. Thank God I have that "gold jack" badge in the bank already.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview