PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 11:44:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

daily hot shots

Started by southpaw1958,

Previous topic - Next topic

southpaw1958

cowboy63

First, you take you're mini into a virtual hot sauce bar and try to drink more hot shots than your opponent .......no wait, sorry, different establishment.  hysterical.gif

Where did you see that at, mini mall? If so, one of pogo's staff looks at peoples minis at different times and in different games and comes up with the best looking mini at the time. Then they put it in the mini mall to show the shoppers what they could do to their mini.

C~M

it is a stupid game Pogo made, last time I checked it was in beta.  It is where you make up a mini however you want, and then you get 2 mini's others have made and you vote on which one you like better, this can go on as long as you like and for each vote you get tokens...boring if you ask me.

MsMissy

gran2x2

What a waste of time...I could care less what anyone elses looks like..except maybe my daughter..lol..and that's only because she lets my grandson pick the stuff..

I wish Pogo would for Christmas do something really great like do a different game with a badge every day in December.A "FREE" game/badge..Just to show they appreciate the money we spend in Pogo..

kimberb

As "boring" and "ridiculous" as you may think this game is if you keep voting on the different pairs you keep gaining tokens. The tokens keep going up until you reach some 500 for 1 vote. I have tried this game twice now and end up with some 3500 tokens at the end.

It is a rather pointless game but you can rack up lots of tokens rather fast. I don't even bother trying the 'magazine' section of the game just the voting. It only takes a couple of minutes to get nearly 3500 tokens. You can only go so far before the tokens stop being given (500) but then you can try again tomorrow (it seems). 3500+ tokens a day sounds pretty good to me. dancing16.gif tongue.gif

Kim

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of you here!!!!!!!

turkey4.gif
Kim

kimberb

P.S.  I have tried the magazine section and have found out what is entailed for that section.....

If you participate you will get tokens depending on what your vote count ended up being. If your vote count ends up higher than 7.0 you then receive the background (plus probably the token amount from your vote count). I had tried it and got a vote count of only 3.5 and received about 300-350 tokens for simply dressing a mini for the photo shoot.

The game is still rather pointless but you don't have to do much to receive a decent amount of tokens and possibly even win a background (which as far as I can tell is NOT one already in the background section of the Mini Mall).

Kim
Kim

kimberb

P.P.S.  I have consistently played this nearly everyday for over a month now and have gotten some good numbers token wise. If you dress up your model and get enough votes you can receive 2000 or more tokens for votes of 7.0 or higher. You also win the background for 7.0 or higher. I have so far won 7 backgrounds. The backgrounds are those that for the most part are available in the Mini Mall. I haven't gone through every single background listed in the Mall to verify that they are using only those available there but some of the last few they used were from the Christmas/New Years section (some of which I won).

Vote for 50 couples and you will receive the max tokens of 3, 540. Like I stated above if you play the magazine section you could easly receive some 6,000+ tokens for one game. Your vote score determines your token amount for the magazine section. I have consistently received 5.0 or higher score wise which means 1,000 or more tokens. The 3,540 is a given if you vote the maximum times (tokens stop being given for voting once you reach 500+ -- which equals voting 50 times).

weather38.gif winter31.gif newyear2.gif newyear1.gif
Kim

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview