PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 03:47:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tokens are gone !!

Started by AustinBennett,

Previous topic - Next topic

AustinBennett

Had an account with over 2 billion tokens. After going to a promotion and getting 10,000 my token count fell to 30,000. I sent an email to Pogo. What are my chances of getting these tokens back?
I recall another member posting here that the same had happened to them with a simular token amount and seems like I remember them getting them back. I might add that the tokens were from transfers from other accounts, completely within their TOS guidelines.
Thank you.

trouble5

The chances of getting them back are slim to none.  Sorry!

Homer

I believe pogo considers token laundering a TOS violation

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

S1lent

Hi Austin,
Yes, that happened to me.  I had 2.147 billion tokens and then it kind of "rolled-over" back to zero.  I was shocked to say the least.  I contacted POGO. They asked if I had spent the tokens and I said Nope. It took about two days but the tokens were reinstated.  Actually, once they reached 2.147 billion, it reset back to zero.  The tech guy was kind of surprised.  So I just asked them to reinstate back to 1.5 billion.  They did that and all looks good.  I will not go over the 2.1 billion again. 

Keep us posted.
S1lent

AustinBennett

Well Silent, that's exactly the token amount I had as well...2.147 and change. I quit transferring because it kept knocking me off, however I maintained that amount. I decided to quit and only add the promotions and play occasionally elsewhere for fun. Upon adding the latest promotion I lost nearly everything. Believe I have 16,000 now.
Homer, I read over Pogo's TOS quite carefully. I see no violation. Was not using any cheat programs on this particular account. Seems to me if there were a violation they would have cancelled the account, not simply removed the tokens.
I'll persue this because I feel I'm entirely within the guidelines on this issue.

S1lent

AustinBennett

They email me almost daily saying they're working on it. Believe it's a matter of not having the evidence to can the account, but not willing to post the tokens back there because they know better.
Corporate chickenshit of a lower level is what I call it.

just don

I'd gladly donate all my tokens for a bacon cheese burger or another badge? Just saying tokies are a by product of badge chasing, and still worthless, though a bacon burger sounds tasty about now.

S1lent

Hi,
Time to call out "Just Don". Don makes it sound like he isn't interested in tokens.  I'll just bet he is envious of "AustinBennett" for having over 2 Billion tokens.  Let me bet he hits "token Grabber" and any of the other free token.  Yes Don, you are called out. 

What say you?
S1lent

shamoo

panic button.gif i guess "Just Don " has till noon for  beer11.gifl  then its the show down hysterical.gif huh s1lent ?

just don

WOW! Called out here? I just won the "big roller badge" and feeling kinda proud of myself. Rank 94...all done by hand. I did take a look at my tokie count though, just to satisfy a few? A tad over 63 million here.....all earned chasing my 1900 plus badges. This site has provided a wealth of information at times, and I have urged a few over the past years, to stop by. I stand by my claim that tokens are worthless, well badges are also, but at least I have something to show for playing pogo games, and being a paying member since 2004, and only a "badge hog" over the past few years. FYI....I've donated help with badges, and well over 63 million tokies helping some earn a badge, or build their token count over the years. Again, I'm kinda proud of myself for helping some reach their goals. just don

jmababa

you mustu've bought your tokens from somewhere and pogo must've found out or it must be hacked tokens

AustinBennett

Who bought tokens? Anyone that buys tokens is a born loser. Mine were accumulated by transfer from other accounts in my spare time over several years.

gigi

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview