Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Membership

Started by nascargal30p,

Previous topic - Next topic

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: sherriberri on February 16, 2011, 05:23:36 PM
I don't really understand why people allow themselves to get so worked up over people asking for a free pass.  I was here last year when Homer was giving away free passes.  I received a free year and I am still using the site.  When you Google free Pogo, Pogo cheats is the first site that comes up.  If it is such a concern to Pogo cheat members maybe the administrators could look into contacting Google so that their site in not number 1 when typing in free club Pogo.  I personally don't see the problem and don't understand why people need to get so mean to other members that are looking for something free.  We all love free stuff!!!

You only have "8 posts." 8 posts is still fairly new to everyone here no matter how long you've been a member or how long you've been snooping. you haven't gotten to know everyone here, and how everyone here helps each other out.

We have every right to get annoyed when someone with 1 post comes in and asks for free pogo, especially 2 posts above them is stated by an admin that there are "no more passes!"

Homer

Quote from: Mayhem on February 17, 2011, 11:49:00 AM
MyCokeRewards is offering Club Pogo again  tumbsup.gif

yeah yeah....but more importantly "FINALLY THE ROCK HAS RETURNED TO THE WWE!!!!"

Time to layeth the smacketh down!  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Nick6818

swear2.gif  it seems on ehow they instruct people to go to this pogo cheats, register, go to the forum and ask for a free pass. I imagine thats why we have all the moochers

Sugarfootin

i have posted in here and i read the post's and i dont no how many post i have  , but i still will not ask for a thing. im quite shy and i have got rediculed several times .

theshadowpjcl

how do i get a code for free pogo membership

sherriberri

Quote from: lilsh0rtii445 on February 17, 2011, 12:43:38 PM
You only have "8 posts." 8 posts is still fairly new to everyone here no matter how long you've been a member or how long you've been snooping. you haven't gotten to know everyone here, and how everyone here helps each other out.

We have every right to get annoyed when someone with 1 post comes in and asks for free pogo, especially 2 posts above them is stated by an admin that there are "no more passes!"

I think it is ridiculous how so many Pogo Cheat members claim that they are so helpful but in the same sentense put down others.  Sorry did not know that signing up for a site reading blogs was considered snooping.  Sorry did not know that if I did not put out a million mindless posts I would not be considered a valuable member.  How many posts do I need to have to my name before my opinion would be equal to yours?  I have every right to be annoyed that people are mean to others.  So I guess this is my 9th post...am I bit higher in your ranks now?

Homer

Everyone's opinion counts equally and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

It's the daily requests for free pogo that upsets some. Especially when it's the first post alot of newbies make. The problem is people do not take the time to read threads and see the countless times I have told people (twice in this thread alone)

Subway gave away club pogo passes in a promotion over a year ago and thanks to the generosity of many of our members we were able to give away a total of 2776 - 3 month club pogo passes. This is the equivalent of 694 years of pogo.It didn't matter if you had 1 post or 5000 posts I took care of everyone unless I caught them making a new account to try and take advantage of our generosity.

Here is the thread for the giveaway

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,38161.0.html

Below is the results of the giveaway

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,38321.0.html

This is a giving community. It's just that there is nothing left to give.

I could change the name of the website to wehavenoclubpogopasses.com and people would still be in here asking every day

JAYREMI

subway /scrabble hysterical.gif we all had fun doing it to homer  white flag.gif i seen some of those old posts funny hi11.gif

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: sherriberri on February 21, 2011, 01:46:50 PM

I think it is ridiculous how so many Pogo Cheat members claim that they are so helpful but in the same sentense put down others.  Sorry did not know that signing up for a site reading blogs was considered snooping.  Sorry did not know that if I did not put out a million mindless posts I would not be considered a valuable member.  How many posts do I need to have to my name before my opinion would be equal to yours?  I have every right to be annoyed that people are mean to others.  So I guess this is my 9th post...am I bit higher in your ranks now?

You're not understanding what I'm saying. So let me break this down to you.

Many newbies with 1 post join just to get free pogo, and never come back. They got their free pogo, and will make a new name to  come back and get more free pogo.

Like Homer stated, the members of this forum helped each other (even newbies) and gave away 694 years of club pogo. Where are they now? GONE! No where to be found. That's why we get annoyed.

CuriousWines

Well, am not looking for any handouts that's for sure. I have been a member of this forum before, unfortunately, I no longer have whatever email address I had used, nor do I remember my login, so am starting all over again. I was a paid member of Pogo for alot of years, so for all of those looking for a hand out...I have the answer.... do like I do and play as a free player and just settle for whatever games you can get that way.  white flag.gif

LavenderOrchid

Geeez! There seems to be some angst amongst the ranks, doesn't it? rolleyes.gif I've been a member for over a month now, I believe. Out of all the post I've read, this one seems to possess a twinge of resentment. I get how the monotonously ungrateful attitudes of some could be frustrating. I understand how people, repeatedly, creating new posts and accounts, solely, to ask for handouts (free subscriptions) can become annoying, especially, when they're plastered on the front page. However, this website is, famously, known as the place people come to get free handouts. With that said, doesn't the conversation seem a  bit......frivolous?? I know cheats, free subscriptions and tokens isn't the sole focus of this website, but it's become part of it. I understand this website offers conversation, comradeship and good, ole fashioned fun. However, the name by itself may lead one to believe the central focus of Pogocheats.com is cheats and all things relative. I won't lie, that was my first impression from reading the web address, alone. So, it's conceivable how anyone may arrive at that conclusion and subsequently, treat it as such. Is it fair? No! But sometimes it happens that way. You just have to consider it their lose and keep on truckin'.
Just my observation! popcorn2.gif

Now, with that said, could I have a free subscription, pleeeease?? JUST KIDDING!!!! tongue.gif

Lavender

P.S. Why would people need to create new accounts only to ask for Pogo subscriptions? Are they being blocked for asking??

Homer

They create new accounts because they think they might get a different answer

disndat

1. My first post was for free codes that were being given away during the Subway promotion. 2. I allowed some of the codes to expire because I didn't read all of the fine print. 3. I don't make alot of posts. So I guess that makes me a prize winner on the "lowest on the pogo cheats forum totem pole".......A beggar, idiot, and newbie. Hope my gift is a FREE YEAR'S CLUB POGO SUBSCRIPTION... hysterical.gif  Calm down everyone. Just joking. Gifted myself a 6 month subscription. Got 242/570 of the points needed for the 12 month Pogo subscription in the My Coke Rewards. It's just amazes me how irrate people can get. I thought the comments made on Bingo to players who did blackouts in passing rooms were hostile...OMG!!! Some of the comments posted here concerning Free Pogo goes way beyond angry and hostile to intermittent explosive disorders..... hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical. Oh well. Guess I will look out the window at my beautiful daffodils until the Pogo Cheats Forum Police Squad comes to arrest and/or berate me. Will some one do my badges tomorrow in case  can't make bail. hysterical.gif                                                                                       police.gif

gran2x2

Someone ,Please edit the subject of this topic to read ""NO"" free memberships.. giggle2.gif

snowflower

This's better'n all the "soaps' rolled into one!  hysterical.gif

rsb316

pogo.com/   marketing/gp-promo/o...jsp?site=pogop this one works   add www amd take out the space

kimberb

Quote from: rsb316 on February 23, 2011, 12:27:48 AM
      pogo.com/   marketing/gp-promo/o...jsp?site=pogop this one works   add www amd take out the space

I don't know which one this is supposed to be but it doesn't work.
Kim

BFM2005

Quote from: kimberb on February 23, 2011, 12:26:59 PM
I don't know which one this is supposed to be but it doesn't work.

I had the same experience, just says invalid.

Cheerfulf

Hello everybody i need a free club pogo i was member for 3-4 monts with cheats and now i need a free membership please help!

Homer

Quote from: Cheerfulf on February 27, 2011, 08:34:30 AM
Hello everybody i need a free club pogo i was member for 3-4 monts with cheats and now i need a free membership please help!

There are no free passes