PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 09:37:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I don't usually swear

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

But I am so pissed off with Pogo regarding these Hidden Object games.  I am not understanding the part about paying for a membership entitling me to pay again to play a game?  To pay again to play a game???
Now there are three HO games.  Do you know why?  Because Pogo can only add so many Gem episods at a time before someone starts yelling.  Can you imaging the uprising if there was a new episode every week in Clue that cost gems?  So.......... smart Pogo, just keeps adding new games ...... you now have three to choose from ........... and they can still add a new episode a week, but it doesnt' look as obvious................ I'm probably too angry to be making any real sense, but some of you might understand what I just said and maybe............ agree?

NoWitch1

swear2.gif
Think I'd rather have the daily hotshots than another hidden object game!!

Stinkerbell

You make all the sense in the world, Gigi   embrace.gif 

I ranked out in all the games awhile back, and as Pogo added new ranks, I've ranked out in those too, but I refuse to pay to play games that my membership should already have paid for.  I've learned to deal with the blank spaces in my badge albums and every time I see a blank spot I remind myself that it actually is a badge, one that represents another time I didn't let Pogo screw me out of more money.

S1lent

Greetings GiGi and all,
Well said.  It is POGO's way of extracting money (GEMS) from us.  I have no idea what it cost me to get 3200 badges on two accounts.  Between Gems and autos...OH well it is money well spend.

Bottom line...we are HoOkEd!!!

S1lent

snowflower

low blow.gif   I agree and yes, Pogo IT IS a low blow.....

In the first place we were duped into believing that membership fees would cover all games.
In the second place, this GEMS monster you've created has gone right into overkill.
In the third place, I don't believe in buying the same thing twice.

Now when a GEMS challenge comes up, I play the FREE games over again. Whenever that stops, I'll stop.
I only keep a few GEMS for special little things I might personally like to have.  Certainly NOT what Pogo infers I need.

topsecret.gif ..

Life's a lot easier. I'm certainly much calmer.  And the pickpocket I was keeping company with ~ is gone.  prisoner.gif

MsMissy

I understand some of what you are saying Gigi, but i personally like the hidden object games, mostly the new one. I buy alot of HO games from BigFish & so does my sister.  But i agree that paying with Gems gets costly. but im addicted to them. LOL LIke Silent said we are hooked.  coffee.gif

gigi

thanks for all the positive feedback.  Whew, at least I'm not alone.
MsMissy, I too buy HO from BF and I have over 100, but they are mine to keep and I don't have to pay extra and there are no limits as to how many computers I can download to.  Way too many perks to mention here.  And membership fees are turned into credits for buying games (as you already know).  I agree with you about being addicted LOL my point is paying two times for one thing.  But I appreciate your input.  Also, my sister and I like to play the same HO game together and share clues but we don't both buy the game.  We share it.  BF knows about this (believe me I've talked to them enough hahaha) and there is no limit as to how many times or computers you can download to.  So I just hope you both arent paying for the same game.  Of course there is always the chance you already know this and I've just been babbling for nothing... not unusual for me
hysterical.gif

gigi

Oh wait, it gets better....... I get to pay for my membership, pay for gems to play the game and lookie here you don't even get tokens for completing............... am I missing something?  Did anyone else get tokens?

MsMissy

GiGi, u r too funny. i got such a laugh out of how you posted & i enjoyed that. As for the HO games from BigFish , my sister & i take turns buying what we want 2 play. Mostly scary ones. I must have on my desktop about 25 or so icons from games i havent finished. I check every moring before she calls me & says anything good in BigFish, or did you see the new game  LOL  WE both wish they would put out more games with Snow in them as here we both live where it doesnt snow. Like the game Dire Grove. like u & your sister ,we share. I could go on, but back to Pogo. hehe   I wish they would have made Clues Secrets & spies where you could enlarge it too full screen like the new 1;s are. I didnt buy that cheat as  feel i dont need it yet. I havent ranked out in many games, but im in no hurry. I think pogo is putting to many badge books & mix&match games out too soon. They used to i believe put out 1 a month or so.for gems, i buy some for badges i really want to win or maybe a mini. But i think they do this to try to get more new members also. Well enough rambling, as i love this site & get a kick out of what i read & the pictures, which i havent learned to post myself, i quess im just to old.  I belong to another site before i joined this one, but rarely go there anymore. It seems the ppl. are not as friendly ,as i have asked for help here & have got it also. I must say if it wasnt for this site, or room,  i would not still have Club Pogo for many years yet. So many ppl. in here gave me codes when Scrabble game i believe was going at the time. I sure rly do & to this day appreciate the members that gave me codes to keep Club pogo. Well enough ,i got 2go  for now, i think i talked too much for now LOL  But this is a great site & im glad i found it. have a nice day every1.  hi11.gif

gigi

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview