PlayBuddy
May 02, 2024, 11:48:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly Classic is Released

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

~buttercup~

i finally got the game to load but i find the game kind of long. is there a way to set a time or turn limit for this game? i think i like better the other monopoly game this one's just not as good.

Sue

I was also wondering about the time limit of the games.

The game seems to go on forever.

Does the game end by itself or is it just one long game???

C~M

one long or lots of short games, depends on how well you play, lol

Sue

Sue

I guess what I need to know is if you stop a game that is playing, Do you still get your progress so far???

I have been playing a game now for five hrs.... Is this normal???

C~M

yes, if you have a ton of money, stop the auto and offer the bot twice what each property sells for and it will bite. Then you will own the board and it will have all the money. Then you just let the auto play and deplete their cash and you get all those credits towards rank.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on July 26, 2011, 12:16:53 AM
yes, if you have a ton of money, stop the auto and offer the bot twice what each property sells for and it will bite. Then you will own the board and it will have all the money. Then you just let the auto play and deplete their cash and you get all those credits towards rank.

Excellent advice! I bought everything, built on it all, and now the other player is being slowly bled to death!

Joe C

Even better, you can stop the game, offer all of your cash (if you have $10,000+) for all of the computer player's properties.

That way, the computer player will have lots of money to pay you lots and lots of rent. Do not build houses/hotels until you want to end the game. Again, if you have more than $10,000, build hotels from Kentucky Avenue through Boardwalk. These are the Red, Yellow, Green and Dark Blue properties starting at Free Parking and ending at Go.
tumbsup.gif

However, I honestly think Pogo had some sort of "rent collected" limiter, since I know I collected 250 plus rents in some games but only got credit for ~50.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Sue

Quote from: Joe C on July 29, 2011, 08:34:08 PM
However, I honestly think Pogo had some sort of "rent collected" limiter,

since I know I collected 250 plus rents in some games but only got credit for ~50.

This kind of defeats the endless games that most autos are capable of producing.

Looks like an hour is plenty of time for one game, otherwise you are playing for nothing.

C~M

Quote from: LuckyCharms on July 30, 2011, 06:45:51 PM
This kind of defeats the endless games that most autos are capable of producing.

Looks like an hour is plenty of time for one game, otherwise you are playing for nothing.

I got like 5 ranks in one game.

Stinkerbell

I didn't see a rent collected limit issue. I ran the game all day one day and then over night and when I woke up and finished the game I was at rank 17, and within another day and a half I ranked out.

I used CM's suggestion and what Joe said also. When I wanted to hurry up and end a game, I just built houses on all my properties and let it drain the bot.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview