Main Menu

Cribbage Settings???

Started by Sue,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

Check or uncheck match play?

Score that ends the match (2-26)??

Game length 61 or 121 points??? 121 points for this weeks badge

If anyone could answer my questions, I would be a happy camper.

Thanks for reading this but please leave an answer. help.gif

princess

I have the skunker cheat and I have just watched it lose 9 games in a row.  Any suggestions?  Besides beating my head against my keyboard of course!

harley89

I used 61 point game and it takes the auto awhile.  You are at the mercy of the cards you draw.

C~M

doesn't mattre which way you sit it up, you just have to win.  I got mine in about 15 minutes or so I think.

NoWitch1

It's really difficult to beat the bots on this-better to play a friend or another human.  Set your room to 61 points so it goes faster....good luck, it was boring and I didn't win any tokens playing toward the badge girls18.gif

MsMissy

I set mine on 61 points & used the auto. it won 4 in a row ,then lost about 5 games, but won the badge eventually. Thats all that matters to me. have a nice day y'all.  cheerleading.gif

Joe C

I am earning this badge by double-browsing and using the auto. That way, SOMEONE always gets credit for a win in a two-player game.

I have won it using 51-point games.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

pogo 101

Hi all

I won my badge without the auto... went to 4 player table, and played against bots so you get a bot on your team.  Also set to 61 match game, got badge in less than an hour this way. 

I was dreading this badge as never played cribbage b4 and still don't know how to play lol

GL all  tumbsup.gif

Darling SilverDodger

Thank you for the hint - I used the 4 players game with auto  -- had the badge in 14 games cheerleading.gif that fast
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

catfancie

I also used the 4 player table with my bot and 3 pogo computer players.  I won games faster with the help of the pogo bot than when I used the 2 player game.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview