PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 02:08:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

In case anyone was wondering...

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Feel better, Craze!  Homer's right... a nice spongebath can work wonders!  Have fun!

snowflower

coffee.gif
Is CM home from the hospital yet .... anyone know how he's making out? Sheesh, not nearly the same without him. If anyone knows how about posting it for the rest of us please?

C~M

I'm still in the hospital, docs can't make up their minds to send me home.  It looks as tho I will be taking a friend home, not! A friggen bi-pap machine.

Homer

Quote from: Crazy~Man on March 23, 2012, 04:53:48 PM
I'm still in the hospital, docs can't make up their minds to send me home.  It looks as tho I will be taking a friend home, not! A friggen bi-pap machine.

Sleep apnea?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

C~M

Quote from: Homer on March 23, 2012, 08:19:07 PM
Sleep apnea?

yep, have had a treak for 10 years for that ... got pneumonia this time and bi-pap only thing getting my oxygen in the 90's ... I have a special treak with a balloon on it and it gets blown up at sleeptime and I go off regular treak hose of oxygen and get the bi-pap attached to my treak.

APACHESmooth

Quote from: Crazy~Man on March 23, 2012, 04:53:48 PM
OH CM stop it!  nono.gif If you need the BiPAP which it very much sounds like you do, let it go home with you; if you are telling them "NOT!" you may be the reason you are not home yet. My mom started out on CPAP for sleep apnea, once her CHF (congestive heart failure & COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) worsened she was switched over to BiPAP. It sounds to me like you are in some stage of respiratory failure, hypoxia, or just the community acquired pneumonia can warrant the tracheotomy not being sufficient and there is study showing it can benefit you with having that pneumonia. So JUST DO IT!!!! GET Home so you can GET WELL! nurse.gif MISS YOU C!  bad mood.gif

munch000

Please get well soon  CrazyMan. Been hospitalized myself 3 times in the last 4 months. Last week they put me in CCU. My breathing got real bad to- gosh , didn't know what it was like to lose your breath like that and I don't have breathing problems. SOOO get well ok.

snowflower

embrace.gif

Been thinking and worrying about you CM. Time to move on to something better now. I had to accept something I didn't like and didn't want but it made my quality of life better in the end. Take the BiPAP, which sounds like the answer for you. Get better soon and hurry back ~ we all miss you!

C~M

In Lucy"s voice, "PogoCheats .... I'm home!"

WHOOPS ... That should be, 'In Ricky's voice.'  lol

snowflower

Quote from: Crazy~Man on March 27, 2012, 04:09:33 PM
In Lucy"s voice, "PogoCheats .... I'm home!"

embrace.gif Welcome, welcome home Crazy~Man ... NOW ... the site's complete!

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

APACHESmooth

Squid

Welcome home, CM.  Now stay well!  That's an order!

xox

MsMissy

WElcome back Home. I dont understand about your problems you are having, but listen to the DR's  PLease, so we can see our CM back everyday . take care.    embrace.gif      God Bless   

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

snowflower

coffee.gif

Anyone seen Crazy around? Maybe I just happen to be missing him but haven't seen him since he told us he was home from hospital. Hope he's ok?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview