PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 12:32:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bejewel challenge

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

i am having trouble with this challenge,every time i get to about level 5 and those blocks come up,i never seem to have time to get them all matched up,when i spin that wheel i usually select at the wrong time and lose all my progress..anyone have any helpful suggestions....i wonder if you see that your going to lose and x out of the game before it ends if it will save your progress?..

snowflower

coffee.gif
Quote from: Mistyeyed on July 29, 2012, 05:06:58 PM
i am having trouble with this challenge,every time i get to about level 5 and those blocks come up,i never seem to have time to get them all matched up,when i spin that wheel i usually select at the wrong time and lose all my progress..anyone have any helpful suggestions....i wonder if you see that your going to lose and x out of the game before it ends if it will save your progress?..

coffee.gif

Are you speaking of Bejeweled Twist?

If so you could try this....

Open the Classic Game.
Go to MENU.
Turn off the TIPS. Disable Coal. Disable Locked Gems.
Put a check mark in Glitch Options.
Click New Game (just this one time) .. it SETS your settings.

If you still have trouble, PM me your particulars and I'll do it for you.  blink.gif

Squid

snowflower

quote author=Squid link=topic=41517.msg605721#msg605721 date=1343611322]
embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif
[/quote]

embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

xxmatteroftime

I have been trying this one for so long I am about going blind. Need some help please anyone girls18.gifIf you can help pm mee or send email to sweetbutnutty.com ty

Squid

I can help you, if you like.  PM me your details.  Please don't post Pogo ID's in the forum posts, nor your email address.

Mistyeyed

well i tried it again with the helpful tips but everytime i get to that level 5 and i get about three of the squares counting down i cant seem to keep up with the  matching,how is everyone else able to match them up so fast? another one i shall skip i think...

Squid

Misty, send your pogo info to snowflower.  She said she would help you.  If snow isn't around and you want my help, just shout (and send your pogo info).   tumbsup.gif

AustinBennett

I get to level 9 and the 5 seconds they give you to get those things lined up gets me. I've done everything the poster above suggested to no avail.
I may give it another shot or two, but I've about given up. I don't collect badges consistently anyway. Have about 200 I think.
To hell with it!!!

Squid

Austin, I'll get it for you if you want.  Msg. me your Pogo details, if so desired. :)

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on July 30, 2012, 09:01:51 AM
Misty, send your pogo info to snowflower.  She said she would help you.  If snow isn't around and you want my help, just shout (and send your pogo info).   tumbsup.gif

Did you get your challenge completed, Misty? Just send me your pogo info and I'll get it done for you  blink.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview