PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 04:11:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Treasure Hunter - 10,000 Tokens (Dec 15)

Started by hotpinklovesofa,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

I only got 5K for the first site I visited (UK), got nothing for the second.

* Correction:   I got the second 5K but received no notification of having gotten it.

MsMissy

I saw that in Pogo, but i dont care for that game. anyways GL to all who want those tokens. Tks for the info.  tumbsup.gif coffee.gif

GameDiva

Quote from: MsMissy on December 15, 2012, 07:19:37 AM
I saw that in Pogo, but i dont care for that game. anyways GL to all who want those tokens. Tks for the info.  tumbsup.gif coffee.gif

You don't have to play, just open the games. tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

GameDiva, is that right, if so ill open the link to get those tokens. TY for the info.  cheerleading.gif coffee.gif

C~M

When I tried earlier via Pogo tweet, I didn't check my tokens before and after so I don't know if I got the tokens on US side, but when I clicked the two links here I did. I didn't get the tokens for US side, but got them on the UK side.

And you would think Pogo could come up with something better to "Give" us then useless tokens that we already have.

jumperman1028

Thank you Pink for the links. And I agree crazyman tokens hah..Surely they can give some free  ( good) games /episodes away at least once a year.

disneyland lady

Back in 2008, Pogo told me that I had "ranked out too early" to ever play the Holiday Puzzles. I love jigsaw puzzles so this was something I used to go back every year (when we had a phone number) and ask them if NOW I can play the Holiday ones and was always told I would have to remove all my ranks to do it so I didn't bother. Well, it was more than likely just a matter of clicking a button or Pogo would not have been so quick to allow everyone access to them this year as part of their Countdown. I was able to get to the Holiday puzzles. There are 20 and you unlock the next one by completing the first. Some are on easy, some on med and the last 4 are on hard and it was great to finally finish something on my bucket list.

As for all the tokens. I am sooooooo over tokens. Make me happy and put out an MnM for a million tokens and I can buy it for everyone.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview