This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need Pogo Pass

Started by Sofrito,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sofrito

Hi. I'm new here. Looking for a Free Pogo Pass for ANY length of time. Thank you so very much. You can also add me as a friend in Pogo Games.  blink.gif

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Sofrito

Quote from: roadwarrior on February 04, 2013, 12:26:28 PM
I want pie
I am so sorry if I upset you roadwarrior. That was not my intention. Please accept my apologies. I was directed to this website and told that I can post a message for a Free Pogo Pass. If this is going to cause any problems I will retract my message. I am new here. I hoped that I could find someone nice to help me.

Squid

We are a nice crowd and have helped.... hundreds, maybe thousands, of people.  It just gets under our skin sometimes when someone's FIRST post in the forum is for a handout.

Sofrito

Quote from: Squid on February 04, 2013, 12:50:07 PM
We are a nice crowd and have helped.... hundreds, maybe thousands, of people.  It just gets under our skin sometimes when someone's FIRST post in the forum is for a handout.
I am so sorry. Maybe I should try again later. Have a nice day.

roadwarrior

Quote from: Sofrito on February 04, 2013, 12:55:02 PM
I am so sorry. Maybe I should try again later. Have a nice day.

If there's free pogo passes, it would be listed on the main page.  If you want a 5 day pass, ask around in pogo land.  There are a dime a dozen.  If you are having trouble buying pogo, there are $20 EA game cards at walmart, safeway and I sometimes see them at 7-11.  It allows you 350 gems OR 3 months of pogo. 

If you can get someone to send you or your able to collect coke caps/coke points, check out mycokerewards.com  I forget what the current going rate is but you can get free pogo that way for redeeming coke bottle caps.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Sofrito

Quote from: roadwarrior on February 04, 2013, 01:38:55 PM
If there's free pogo passes, it would be listed on the main page.  If you want a 5 day pass, ask around in pogo land.  There are a dime a dozen.  If you are having trouble buying pogo, there are $20 EA game cards at walmart, safeway and I sometimes see them at 7-11.  It allows you 350 gems OR 3 months of pogo. 

If you can get someone to send you or your able to collect coke caps/coke points, check out mycokerewards.com  I forget what the current going rate is but you can get free pogo that way for redeeming coke bottle caps.
Thank you. I will try mycokerewards.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview