PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 04:27:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Why

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

I really hate it when a site has to change things for the better and it never works for the better.  All I want to do is replenish my gems and it is just not happening. Ea making a change at the same time Buffalo Studios revamped Bingo Blitz is just too much.

Squid

S1lent

Greetings,
I HEAR YA.

And POGO thinks they are helping.

All for now.
S1lent

TheAngel

So many changes for the "better" but for the worst. Like how the list of games doesn't show any statuses in red like they used to (like badge, new, staff pick)

disneyland lady

In the words of Bert Lance (President Reagan's Director of the Office of Management and Budget 1997) "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." With the ever changing updates to software, the new saying is "OMG, our version has not been updated for over 2 weeks". But then, I still have comfortable shoes that are older than my 20 yr old grandson who has had 3 versions of iphone the 2 yrs he lived here.

harley89

Quote from: disneyland lady on February 23, 2013, 06:22:58 AM
In the words of Bert Lance (President Reagan's Director of the Office of Management and Budget 1997) "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." With the ever changing updates to software, the new saying is "OMG, our version has not been updated for over 2 weeks". But then, I still have comfortable shoes that are older than my 20 yr old grandson who has had 3 versions of iphone the 2 yrs he lived here.

Love  it

j3nnyg722

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview