PlayBuddy
May 06, 2024, 08:40:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

MyCokeRewards - 50% off 3 Month Club Pogo Subscription

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

On the MyCokeRewards mobile site, you can now get a 3 Month Club Pogo Subscription for 100 points.

Valid only in the U.S. Limit two codes per person per Pogo account. Code must be redeemed by 01/31/2014

http://www.mycokerewards.com/mobile/itemDetail.do?itemId=26191
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

They swiped my points.  I logged in last month but they're saying I didn't log in for 3 months and, therefore, I lose my points.  The thieves!

snap20

Thanks! 200pts for 6 months is a lot more than it used to be, but it is what it is. If you want to purchase 2, just complete the first sale, then do it again. It works.

Sue

I thought I was the only one who thought this wasn't a good deal.

I suppose if you don't have any time on your POGO id then it is good.

I think I will wait for another deal. girl5.gif

snap20

Quote from: LuckyCharms on May 21, 2013, 07:30:46 PM
I thought I was the only one who thought this wasn't a good deal.

I suppose if you don't have any time on your POGO id then it is good.

I think I will wait for another deal. girl5.gif

They raised the point price for all the pogo subscriptions...so they will never been as low as they had been. Unfortunately. Used to be you could get a year for something like 575 points, now it's 400 for 6 months.

AustinBennett

Can you use this even if you have club time remaining on your account? I tried before and it wouldn't work.

roadwarrior

Quote from: AustinBennett on May 22, 2013, 04:10:36 AM
Can you use this even if you have club time remaining on your account? I tried before and it wouldn't work.

yes you can.  Why it wouldn't work I have no idea, always has for everyone else.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

AustinBennett

It allowed me to add the 3 months, but when i went to my account the original ending date is still there. Perhaps they'll add the 3 months to it at that time.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

snap20

Quote from: AustinBennett on May 22, 2013, 10:35:52 AM
It allowed me to add the 3 months, but when i went to my account the original ending date is still there. Perhaps they'll add the 3 months to it at that time.

The end date doesn't change until the next "code" kicks in. Under your current end date, there should be red text that says "Club Pogo Membership Card". Once your current end date comes around, it'll move to the next membership card and you'll have your new end date.

My end date is June 19th but I have 6 lines of that red text under it. I think 4 of them are for one month, and 2 of them are for 3 months each.

Bobo

Quote from: Homer on May 22, 2013, 11:12:55 AM
I get pogo subscriptions for 250 points from recyclebank

Wow, I have 2000 points at recycle bank and I totally missed this...

"Limit 1 per year per household. Exclusive offer for curbside members only."

Thanks Homer

Squid

Quote from: Homer on May 22, 2013, 11:12:55 AM
I get pogo subscriptions for 250 points from recyclebank
It says you have to take part in the home recycling program but the site does not say anything about that.  Searching brings up zilch.  I recycle like crazy but do I have to take part in RECYCLEBANK's recycling program?

Homer

Quote from: Bobo on May 22, 2013, 03:12:27 PM
Wow, I have 2000 points at recycle bank and I totally missed this...

"Limit 1 per year per household. Exclusive offer for curbside members only."

Thanks Homer

I didn't notice it was one per year. Although there are several pogo offers on the website

Homer

Quote from: Squid on May 22, 2013, 04:59:26 PM
It says you have to take part in the home recycling program but the site does not say anything about that.  Searching brings up zilch.  I recycle like crazy but do I have to take part in RECYCLEBANK's recycling program?

Yes you need to join to earn points. They basically give you a sticker for your recycle can and they award points based on your neighborhood average

hotpinklovesofa

I didn't see any Pogo offers on the site.

Also, I find it a little odd that with their obsession with paper they would have so many offers for free magazine subscriptions. Isn't the green thing to use the online sites?  I totally forgot about this website. Anyway, they have iTunes gift cards and a discount on my local workout class so yay! Thanks for the reminder.

AustinBennett

Quote from: snap20 on May 22, 2013, 02:59:20 PM
The end date doesn't change until the next "code" kicks in. Under your current end date, there should be red text that says "Club Pogo Membership Card". Once your current end date comes around, it'll move to the next membership card and you'll have your new end date.

My end date is June 19th but I have 6 lines of that red text under it. I think 4 of them are for one month, and 2 of them are for 3 months each.
Thanks. It was updated this morning and is as you say.

Squid

Recyclebank is not active in my area in regard to their recycling program, therefore I am not eligible to get the Pogo rewards.  I've sent a letter to my mayor and councilpersons in the hope that they will jump onboard.  Good luck to those who are eligible!   tumbsup.gif

Homer

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on May 22, 2013, 07:27:12 PM
I didn't see any Pogo offers on the site.

Also, I find it a little odd that with their obsession with paper they would have so many offers for free magazine subscriptions. Isn't the green thing to use the online sites?  I totally forgot about this website. Anyway, they have iTunes gift cards and a discount on my local workout class so yay! Thanks for the reminder.

type pogo in the search box

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview