This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Gamestop has $20 EA Cards for $15

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

As soon as I heard I called one of my local Gamestops because some do not always know about when this happens. Not only did they have them on sale but the clerk told me he had 7 and would save all of them for me. Last sale they would only let you get 4 and I had to turn around at the door and go back to get more. I am not sure how long the sale lasts but will report as soon as I hear anything.

Edited to say that the sale is from May 20 to June 1.

Sue

Squid

blowkisses.gif  Wooo hooo!  I am about 300 yards from a gamestop and they always have a bunch!  I think I'll go tonight.

Thanks so much for the heads up, Dis!   embrace.gif

Squid

I just called my local store.  They have 10 in stock and they are, indeed, on sale.  Should I be greedy?  Should I, huh?  huh?   dancing16.gif  sg.gif  dancing16.gif

Sue

gran2x2

Have to call tomorrow and see if local store has em...TY for info !!!

hotpinklovesofa

Do these work if you're playing on your iPhone?  It seems that all purchases go through iTunes not EA even if it's an EA game.

Squid

Quote from: LuckyCharms on May 20, 2013, 09:34:22 PM
Yes get greedy Squid!!! embrace.gif
I bought 11 cards.  shy12.gif  The kid behind the counter thought I was nuts.  jester.gif

disneyland lady

And I am going to another Gamestop today because I can't let Squid be greedy alone. We are only helping EA and Pogo's economy in these hard times. And Squid, those kids behind the counter are the same ones that will stand in a line for hours to preorder their flavor of games.

Squid

LOL, true.  I'm glad I got the cards.  They will last me a good length of time and they never expire.  Now I just need a good Pogo sale on albums and MnMs for the entire plan to come together!  lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview