This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo app weekly challenge issues resolved

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Users with an iOS device were unable to login in all week to complete the pogo app weekly challenge.

It appears the issue has been resolved - so if you haven't checked recently, you might want to check and see if it's working for you now.

The challenge is quite lengthy ... you'll need all the time you can get.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

I noticed the problem and
contacted them via the app and got the usual BS reply email.
I was able to log in finally earlier tonight and got one, lol.
I think they should give us another week for it plus the
new weeks challenge.

hotpinklovesofa

FINALLY! Thanks for the update. It's not even posted in the help forum yet.  I posted the update there but given their tendency to delete my posts who knows if it'll stay up.

hotpinklovesofa

Ugh, I'm trying to complete the badge and the completion number is going backwards instead of moving forward and the app crashes all the time.

hotpinklovesofa

Is the app still working for anyone?  It keeps logging me out/crashing so if I don't pay attention to make sure the next time I play that I'm still logged in then progression stalls.  So frustrating. They should just hand everyone the badge especially since it doesn't even come with extra tokens.

EA you continue to suck.

disneyland lady

Mine was working backwards too so I just quit and decided I will not spend the energy even trying any more on these. Pogo does not give a flying you-know-what about the people with the app. I got a "you will receive email from us in 2 weeks" for a weekly challenge that we have no access to after that week. THEN....I got a survey asking how my help experience was.  no-no.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview