This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Squelchies auto???

Started by sean007,

Previous topic - Next topic

sean007

is anyone gonna finish it last time I checked it still was in beta since the programmer gave up on it..

Bizach0620

A lot of the new autos are in Beta.  Makes you think.

BadgeHelpOscar

Make me think I'll just kick your money back when you pay Bizach so I don't have to hear your whining
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Bizach0620

I don't pay for and auto untill its full.  But that is your call.  And how will you know its me when I buy it?

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Bizach0620

ok But will how will you know its me buying it like how can you tell? Can you tell me what the last auto I bought from you was?

rcardone1

Hey Bizach just shut up about it. even if they can't tell you bought it they will when you cry about. Grow up.

ILoveBananas

Why dont you grow up and get a life rcardone. Bizach didnt do anything to you and she was not talking to you. Mind your own damn business.   >:(

rcardone1

You need to take your own advice too. Another cry baby.

Bizach0620

ILoveBananas

Excuse me rcardone? I am not the one complaining.

rcardone1

HAHAHAHAHAAH you are funny you have no clue but you are funny.

ILoveBananas

i edited the message, i was talking to rcardone. He likes to piss the members off. Like us.

rcardone1

well it does not take much to do that so much for the name. HAHAHA

YZrider

I haven't seen a fight like this since a_playa was here. I don't see the big deal. If Bizatch has an opinion, she is more than welcome to voice it without being bashed. Updates will come................................................someday ;). We don't need Oscar selling cans on the beach to eat. He is going to continue to do what makes him money. If we have a problem with how he does business, then we should stop buying from him like he says.

Bizach0620

Thank you for that.  And that is what I am doing. :-)

sean007

god I am sorry for making this post if its gonna make people whin and stuff CAN SOMEONE LOCK it......was just asking a simple question

YZrider

You asked if anyone is going to finish the auto. The question is kind of redundant, don't you think? This topic was doomed from the second you hit post. Locking the topic is not going to help the people with hard feelings.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview