PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 07:29:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Canasta Helper

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

zenia

Mayhem I was Sucking up to you...See I remember you said you would give out a version Of Match Maker and I was Hoping I won it & you forgot to tell me :D

DJ is Awesome  WTG DJ You Rock!!!

_Milamber_

Mayhem

Haven't had a chance to hand out anymore autos ..

Things have been a lil busy around here, but i'll get around to it.  ;)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

_Milamber_

Mayhem

anothername

okay let's see.... 1024X768 and 32 bit windows xp professional 519 mb ram 1.39 ghz.... everytime i open this it boots me from the tbl.

sillygurl79

i have a question, when u say you need java script enabled where do you find that, i looked on my computer and all i see is java console and java logging, is that the same?

chuckbronson

Hi DJ.....ran the helper for 3 hours and not one glitch. nice work.
Browser: IE 6
Display 1024 X 768: ( Windows XP Style )
Smooth Fonts: Unchecked
Color Setting: 32 bit

PogoCheater9099

Hi i finally got the helper 2 work using the practice with robots button!! LMAO after my helper has ran 4 about 4 hrs. pogo boots me from the room. AKA makes java loose connection and all i have 2 do is clcik the play with robots button again and everything is going fine again!!!!!! Like DJ has done with his MoMatic helper he has it reload the room every so often can u plez add this feature 2 this helper???????? BTW hope the phlinx auto is out very soon!!!!! TYVM, POGOCHEATER

DJ_

The latest Canasta helper reloads the game if there are no moves made for about 50 seconds, that should keep the game going when it freezes up.
(Note! This feature only works when clicking the practice with bots link)
Pogo has been booting people all week all over pogo, there is nothing I can do about that.... it's out of my hands.

DJ_

Here are the settings I'm using in private rooms
QuoteAbout this Canasta Game
Use forfeit timer (checked)     75            Seconds allowed per turn
2    Cards drawn from the deck
2     Minimum canastas required to meld out
wild cards allowed in opening meld (checked)
Show tips during gameplay ( checked)
About this Table
Allow players to replace computer players after the game starts (Not checked)
Limit players joining this game to certain skill ratings: (Not checked)
Beginner                0  (rated1500 or less)                                  (rated1751 - 2000)
Intermediate           *   (rated1501 - 1600)
(rated2001 or more)
Advanced                   (rated1601 - 1750)
Allow players to watch game (Not checked)
Mute all watchers (checked)
Make game rated (Needs 2 players to start)
Make table private

Hope this helps

eminem

hay all, i hope one of the programmers can help!!  the new helper does not work for me.  here is the following info over my system....IE 6.0, wind.98, 24bit true color, 1024*768.  when i start my game up it is in the middle of my screen, but when i start the helper up it moves my game screen to the bottom left side of my screen.  also my mouse is a bit erratic. and the helper is 2nd from the right in my tool bar("macro" "20:31").  i hope this info helps!!   8)

Mayhem

I don't think the helper will work in Win 98/ME.

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

the helper boots me completely out of the room any ideas windows xp1024x768,32 bit color 512 rams  2.4 gb silver thanks I dont care if loses just want to go up in ranks lol and ty DJ and mayham  for the  helper

DJ_

When you say boots you out the game, how is it exactly doing that?

Bizach0620

I am now rank 10 I will halp you win add me to friends list <edit by Homer>

Please do not post pogo screen names

Bizach0620

LOL ty homer but its ok that is my second name so I don't care if pogo gets it

DJ_

No that's not your 2nd screen name, I know that person very well..... if it was up to me you would be gone from this forum, for pulling a stunt like this!

Bizach0620

i am sorry did I copy and paste the wrong name?  If I did I am so sorry I did not ever reread my post.  Well good thing homer took it down.  I am sorry I am sure I put my name.  DJ IM me I will tell you the name I put its a AOL name that is why I don't care its not a club name.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview