PlayBuddy
May 09, 2024, 01:07:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Where's the best average between mass tokens and not getting caught?

Started by Mewtwo,

Previous topic - Next topic

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: colleen21 on August 10, 2004, 09:29:40 AM
yeah if you go in the anything goes room in popit, there seems to be tons of auto users.
I've noticed a few other rooms too some people are begging to be caught because they in same room day after day thinking well i didn't get caught in "here" and there are other cheaters here  so they feel snug. all it takes is one tattle tale  :'(
I've learned and burned so
switch rooms often and games !! 

thetzfreak

Guys you keep talking about transfering tokens to old accounts... well, how do u do that? I didn't know u can transfer tokens to another account! Please tell me how!

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: thetzfreak on August 13, 2004, 07:31:58 PM
Guys you keep talking about transfering tokens to old accounts... well, how do u do that? I didn't know u can transfer tokens to another account! Please tell me how!

read these topic

http://www.pogocheats.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=3301.0

http://www.pogocheats.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=901.0

bigbear78

Quote from: TokenWhiteGuy on August 13, 2004, 11:43:52 AM
Quote from: colleen21 on August 10, 2004, 09:29:40 AM
yeah if you go in the anything goes room in popit, there seems to be tons of auto users.
I've noticed a few other rooms too some people are begging to be caught because they in same room day after day thinking well i didn't get caught in "here" and there are other cheaters here  so they feel snug. all it takes is one tattle tale  :'(
I've learned and burned so
switch rooms often and games !! 

I try to switch rooms at least every hour when playing Pop-It.....also, you have to watch out for some people, they only go in there looking to start sheet with people using autos.  They will post something and get pissed that no one responds, then they say something like I guess every one here is cheating, I'm going to report everyone in this room.

I saw it a few days ago, and the second I saw that, I hit the little X at the top of the screen.  I haven't played pop-it in a couple days, but my buddy does all the time and he has never had a problem.

I use to many commas    ;D O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview