PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 05:47:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need some help analyzing Pebble Beach golf

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

For people that have a clue....

If you wanted an auto or "helper" for Pebble Beach golf.....knowing the game, what EXACTLY would you like?

What kind of features could you use for a helper on this?
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Barbara

An auto for Pebble Beach Golf wouldn't be very useful just in the fact that there are no ratings for this game and no in-game badges.  The one weekly challenge badge that Pogo offered is so easy to get that it is unreal.  All you have to do is make 10 bonehead whacks at the ball on each hole and keep it off the putting green.  You can go in the trees or even in the water and still get the jackpot spin at the end and the credit for the badge.  No one can actually watch you play your game of golf anyway.  You can just say that you are a superstar and no one would be able to tell.  It would be different if someone could observe you play and you wanted to show off.  There is no way to show off in this game at all, no ranks, no stats, nada.

BadgeHelpOscar

Ok, I was just wondering because I am getting about 5 emails a day  asking for an auto on this one.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Homer

I have to agree with Barbara. I couldn't see much use for this auto unless of course you wanted to make one to do perfect swing. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeHelpOscar

badcrazygirl

why don't you try making a canasta auto i'm sure people would like that

BadgeHelpOscar

There are lots of people working on lots of things. September is going to be our month. Lots of the head to head cheats will come out then. I have a few people working with me to make these.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeHelpOscar

The reason I ask on the golf is I am getting about 5 emails a day asking for it.

I wouldn't make it if nobody wanted it, trust me....

Barbara

In my opinion, the golf badge was very notorious and one that many actually gave up on.  There were actually listing on E-bay, offering to help people get the golf badge for $5.00 a pop.  There are exacty 18 rooms dedicated to the golf game on Pogo and I have never seen one filled to capacity.  It is not a very well populated game and I can count on the fingers of a seriously bad woodshop teacher how many people actually enjoy this game.  I believe the e-mail you are receiving on this is a reflection of those wishing to get the badge for golf and they are voicing their frustration that they didn't get it the first time around.  Now that the glitch in Pogo is more common knowledge, I believe that more will breeze in and get the badge.  Even if you created an auto for this, I believe that the majority would use the trial time to get the two spins and bolt without purchasing the auto.  There are no stats in the game, no ranks in the game and no additional badges in the game.  Even if one were to get 18 holes-in-one, it is just their word against nothing to prove it, unless they took a screen shot of their final progress and passed it around.  No other person can veiw your playing the game, which renders it worthless to be a master at. When the original badge challenge was offered, I was near tears for the first time in my efforts to get a badge.  I played for five days straight and I got it.  It was just last week that I learned of the glitch to completely suck at the game and still get the spin, and the credit towards the badge.  I got it under my second screen name in 2 efforts and the chat was filled with the information to achieve this badge.  The secret to the badge is finally out. I believe that the request for this auto will completely tank now.

Gamehelper03

i would love to see a golf helper. If you do make it can i be a tester??? you should call it Beach Blaster or Perfect Par

Santa69

How about instead of a golf helper, you make a toolbar for internet explorer. With links to here and badgehelp and have a pull down menu to all the autos.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview