This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

No Club Pogo on MyCoke rewards

Started by Ronniey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronniey

There are no Club Pogo offers on MyCoke rewards anymore. I searched and searched and nothing. I almost had enough points for a 6 month pass too.

snap20

I think this happened once before, and they came back but at a higher "price".

Hopefully it comes back...it sucks when they remove rewards and don't let you know about it. I would have cashed in if they weren't going to carry Pogo in 2014.

Sue

That sucks as I was relying on mycokerewards for my POGO membership as I am almost out of SUBWAY promotional time.

Squid

I was talking to a friend about the Subway/Scrabble pogo time left and he told me he has DECADES (plural!) left on Pogo.  That was some great promotional game, wasn't it?

snap20

It's available on My Coke Rewards again now. Same price as last year, 400 points for 6 months.

mycatownsme

Yahoo! I'm really happy they kept it. Thanks for the update Snap. Lin  cheerleading.gif

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on January 03, 2014, 03:55:53 AM
I was talking to a friend about the Subway/Scrabble pogo time left and he told me he has DECADES (plural!) left on Pogo.  That was some great promotional game, wasn't it?

And we'll probably never see anything like it again. That promotion was just prior to Pogo selling out to EA Sports (a nice thank-you way of saying good-bye to its fans). At least Pogo listened to us and I'd say they treated us fairly.  Remember the good ole days when Pogo was 'just a phone call away and they worked to fix our problems?' They cared. Speaks volumes of 'sportsmanship' about the old Pogo.

I think if we all look at the history, EA Sports gives away nothing of any value without there's some kind of high return in it for them.  In my humble opinion, the Pogo site has never been quite the same since.  They just don't care, it's all about money. Sportsmanship has been replaced with greed.

Amen.

disneyland lady

Quote from: snowflower on January 06, 2014, 07:55:59 PM
I think if we all look at the history, EA Sports gives away nothing of any value without there's some kind of high return in it for them.  In my humble opinion, the Pogo site has never been quite the same since.  They just don't care, it's all about money. Sportsmanship has been replaced with greed.

Amen.

April 1, 2004 I won $15 off an EA Game. At first I thought it was an April Fools joke but then later I realized it was worse. This was back in 2004 but their cheapest game was $35. And since it was just a deduction of money on a final sale, I had to pay postage. I got it cuz it was a jackpot win and I was suckered in. I got something my preteen grandson would enjoy (for a couple of weeks). And this was before they gave badge awards for winning. Lesson learned the hard way. Had I won that now I would have laughed and thanked them for the funny April Fools Day joke.  giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview