PlayBuddy
May 15, 2024, 12:19:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

More news about Starter Badge Album

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Article in Pogo

Starter Badges Album Update!

We know you guys have been very, very curious about the upcoming Badge Album we've been hinting at. We promise it's not some big April Fools' prank. Here's the inside scoop:

It's called the Starter Badges Album and it's packed with 60* all-new Challenges for 20 games.

When it comes out, Club Pogo Members will find it alongside their Weekly Badge Albums in the My Collection area of Badge Central.

Individual Starter Challenges will also appear under the Challenges tab in each of the 20 games covered by the Album, so you can quickly activate them there.

You'll need to use your Personal Challenge Slots to play them. By default, everyone has 2 per week, but you can purchase up to 5 additional slots if you want to tackle more at a time.

Starter Challenges are a great way for new Club Pogo Members to learn about earning Badges. We're also giving everyone a chance to try one of Club Pogo's best features by offering a free trial** of Starter Challenges to all of Pogo. Here's how the trial will work:

Trial participants  will be able to complete 7 of the 60 Starter Challenges to earn Starter Badges.
    Participants can access any Starter Badges they earn during the trial in their Starter Badge Album for 90 days. To access them after that, they'll need to join Club Pogo.
    Participants will not be able to set earned Starter Badges as their Chat Icon.

There you have it! We'll have even more news for you guys– and a surprise or two– as we put the finishing touches on everything. Please let us know if you have any feedback or ideas by posting a comment in this thread. We're all ears!

* Players outside of North America will have access to 57 Starter Challenges.

** A Pogo account is required to access the free trial.

gran2x2

cherrypie

Thank you for posting this yoming.

We have to use our personal slots huh?  Cute.

MsMissy

Thanks for posting this Yoming2, so does this mean we have to pay for those badges? I don't quite understand .sry   shocked.gif

snowflower

Quote from: MsMissy on March 22, 2014, 06:28:26 AM
Thanks for posting this Yoming2, so does this mean we have to pay for those badges? I don't quite understand .sry   shocked.gif

[/quote  topsecret.gif Another "Catch 21" for Pogo .. aiming for 20,000 I guess   lipsrsealed.gif

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview