Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Private Chat Log

Started by Miogi1027,

Previous topic - Next topic

Miogi1027

Hi Everyone,
Is there a way to look up Private Chat sessions?
Thank you for any help or hints.

Sue

Since you only have one post... you have no private chats.

But if you have 25 post and had messaged someone on here.... all outgoing post are saved and only 25 ingoing post are saved.

snap20

I think Miogi means private chat sessions on pogo itself.

I know of no way to do it, but really haven't looked either. I'm sure someone that uses private chat on pogo often will have more info (or a definitive answer).

Sue

Oh Ok now I understand.

No there is no way to look up private chats.

C~M

Just so you know, even Pogo can't tell the difference. That being said, if you are talking bad in PC to a friend and someone in open chat reports someone, all chat will be sent to Pogo for investigation. So, you could get banned for something said in PC with a friend and not the actual person being reported in open chat. That being said, always be careful of what you say in PC unless you are in an uncensored room, but even there you could get banned for saying something that Pogo deems against their TOS.

disneyland lady

I kept a log of my chats with Pogo over the years because when something did not happen that they said would - I wanted proof that this was said. Not sure now about things because I am not only not given an option for chat but even my emails now state that they will get back to me in 2 or 3 weeks! But back when I could do chat with EA there was an option of saving the chat as well as a button that sent it to your email address.

C~M

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 12, 2014, 05:32:25 AM
I kept a log of my chats with Pogo over the years because when something did not happen that they said would - I wanted proof that this was said. Not sure now about things because I am not only not given an option for chat but even my emails now state that they will get back to me in 2 or 3 weeks! But back when I could do chat with EA there was an option of saving the chat as well as a button that sent it to your email address.

I think they are talking about chatting in a game room, not chatting with Pogo Support because there is no private chat in support but there is in a Pogo game room.

S1lent

Greetings,
Good luck with the posting,
I read most of them.

Thanks
S1lent cheerleading.gif

Miogi1027

Hi,

I am sorry that I wasn't more clear.  I was referring to looking up private chat sessions that happened during POGO games.  The time frame I was curious about was from April 2013 through August 2013.  My husband and I play under the same name.  I have never private chatted.  I go to POGO to play the games.  My chats consist of "Thank you for the tokens and You're welcome." In August I was looking around at our page ( I don't know the terms) and found about 20 friends - all female.  Curious, I went to each persons page and saw that there were "gifts" and a guestbook.  I clicked on each name and looked through the "gifts" and messages that were received under our name and I was pretty devastated at what the messages read. One night someone invited me to a private chat - I accepted.  She  thought that I was my husband and I played along...  So that's why I am wanting to find out if there is a way to look up the private chat logs.  Looks like I may be out of luck.  Thank you for all of your help.

AustinBennett

Pogo.....where friends meet and where marriages get ripped apart.   no-no.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview