This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Weird badge

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

I did not activate this badge.  I did not play in Turbo21 today or this week.  No one else who has my PW played this game today.  I went into the BADGES section and this badge isn't even listed for Turbo21.  It was not my Magical MnM badge for this week (I got TriPeaks).  Does anyone recognize this badge and know why is would have appeared in my badges as having been won today?  Pretty weird...

C~M

That is the weekly challenge for the Pogo App.

Squid

Ok, thanks, CM.  All week long weird things have been happening on Pogo.  I have a friend who swears she lost coins without having played a bucket game.  Also, a friend's personal challenge automatically reactivated itself.  Something's happening with Pogo...  

Stinkerbell

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 29, 2015, 06:02:33 PM
How do you get the apps?

The one that will award the badges is for iOS. Just go to the app store on your device and search for Pogo.
The one for Android doesn't seem to award the badges when won. (Unless something has changed)

snap20

I noticed one of the extra weekly badges I activated last week expired around 5pm Eastern on Tuesday...where usually it's at like 1am on Wednesday that it expires. Anyone else have that happen? I'm probably the only one that hadn't finished a weekly badge yet, so no one probably noticed. LOL

Stinkerbell

I'm so glad you posted this this question, Inksterooni! I wasn't aware there were challenges, but I've downloaded the app and got that badge, too.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 29, 2015, 08:22:54 PM
I'm so glad you posted this this question, Inksterooni! I wasn't aware there were challenges, but I've downloaded the app and got that badge, too.
WTG, Stinky!

snowflower

embarrassed.gif
What's up with all this, anyway ...?
I've noticed people chatting about this 'weird' stuff too.

Maybe Pogo kicking its own self in the butt now  instanthit.gif

disneyland lady

Be aware, Stinky, that if you miss a week you do not get to go back and have another attempt. The app badges are there just for the week then are gone forever. And that icon will not be seen if you use it for your Pogo icon. Not sure why but it is too bad cuz some of those app badges are cute.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on July 30, 2015, 11:30:41 AM
Be aware, Stinky, that if you miss a week you do not get to go back and have another attempt. The app badges are there just for the week then are gone forever. And that icon will not be seen if you use it for your Pogo icon. Not sure why but it is too bad cuz some of those app badges are cute.

Thanks for the heads up, darlin'!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview