PlayBuddy
May 07, 2024, 02:44:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fortune Bingo helper for now

Started by Kinky,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

i don't understand what "team bingo" is ..

someone care to explain? and what the benifit would be?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

Everyone waits until all the numbers are called then everyone hits bingo for the win. ;) Unfortunately pogo will be doing something to stop this.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badcrazygirl

hey all if u play team bingo watch out for P people with badges yellow flower or star

Homer

Never seen the flower one. Although I have seen the blue sheriff's badge. ;)

badcrazygirl

Mayhem team bingo is a team play were every1 plays together asa team and every1 wins
heres how u teamplay: mark all the balls then at the last ball hit the bingo gong

Mayhem

LOL

that's a good idea.

yea, next time you guys have good idea's like that, spread the word thru PM only (and only to the people you know).

P spy's are watching!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

badcrazygirl

yeah but there gonna shut down team bingo in a couple of weeks  :'(

Homer

It was going to be stopped anyway. The team players were being extremely rude to people who called bingo before all numbers were called. Many complaints have been sent to pogo concerning this.

badcrazygirl

actually some of the people who are not teamplaying are using programs

Homer

I did not know that. Thought everyone was doing same as me. Clicking away. :)

Homer

LOL. Game sucks in a big way. Takes too long. Looking forward to seeing what you have come up with. ;)

dreams1

Personally I have a lot better luck winning in a single card room. I dont get as many tokens, but i get a lot more wins... especially late at night. Since I am more concerned with wins then tokens the 1 card rooms work for me.

IceQueen24

Hi Folks :-)

I read the most abusurd thng online today...  Appreantly there is a online Petition against having team rooms for FB.. Not that P would even consider it now.  How retarded is that? If team lovers could have team rooms what is the darn problem.   anti-teams aren't being foreced to play their why in the heck is it any of their concerned..   I am all 4 respecting others views but this has gone to far.

Homer

I am hoping that pogo changes their mind in the future.

sir

fb should have team and sepert games they should realy ask club p. members about it after all we do pay for the service and should be able to talk with them

Homer

I believe they were going to have seperate rooms but they seem to have soured on the idea. :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview