PlayBuddy
May 15, 2024, 06:21:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo club passes ?

Started by pup1032,

Previous topic - Next topic

lalasx0

i have 2 free passes if anyone needs them  ""

~Sassy~

"" MsLaLas,
Hi how are you? You're so nice to offer your guest passes.
Hon, we are not permitted to put our Pogo names in here for our own safety and security. But there are lots of links on the internet, all they have to put in Google or any seacrh engine is Pogo free passes.
I hope you are doing ok. The weather here is beautiful today, suppose to be real pretty tomorrow too.
Talk to you soon. Have a great day sweetie.
Love~N~Hugs,
Sassy :-*

FreecellFanny

And lets also not forget that when newbies come on here asking for passes you risk revealing your Pogo name to a stranger when you send them that pass. Not a good idea!!

Homer

Quote from: FreecellFanny on April 12, 2008, 05:06:19 AM
And lets also not forget that when newbies come on here asking for passes you risk revealing your Pogo name to a stranger when you send them that pass. Not a good idea!!

Anytime I ever needed a pass when I was out of them I just asked in chat and always got one right away.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

FreecellFanny

In chat while at Pogo yes...but to connect with someone here and then send them the pass at Pogo reveals your Pogo name to the person here...doesn't it?

Not safe to do with people we don't know.  :-\

WhoPharted?

Quote from: Homer on April 12, 2008, 06:50:00 AM
Anytime I ever needed a pass when I was out of them I just asked in chat and always got one right away.

Curious,before I was a full club member I could only use 1 guest pass per alias on Pogo.
I also use to see players asking in chat and if I got to talking in room I would have complete strangers offering to send to me a guest pass. I had like 10 different names on Pogo as playing regular on Pogo was a NO NO as the advertising every 5 mins or so got annoying and so I did not play unless I could get a pass. In the end got tired of making names just so I could get badges and NO ads....(yet when Pogo e-mailed me every so often a pass I could use same alias over and over,Go Figure) Funny,I played at Pogo before the club was even a part of Pogo and I can not remember the ads being as "in your face" as they are now if your not part of the club.

Getting back to why I quoted you Homer,did you also have a lot of different aliases,or did you find a way of using same one each time you got a guest pass?

Homer

Quote from: ToodlesNoodles on April 20, 2008, 05:20:35 AM

Curious,before I was a full club member I could only use 1 guest pass per alias on Pogo.
I also use to see players asking in chat and if I got to talking in room I would have complete strangers offering to send to me a guest pass. I had like 10 different names on Pogo as playing regular on Pogo was a NO NO as the advertising every 5 mins or so got annoying and so I did not play unless I could get a pass. In the end got tired of making names just so I could get badges and NO ads....(yet when Pogo e-mailed me every so often a pass I could use same alias over and over,Go Figure) Funny,I played at Pogo before the club was even a part of Pogo and I can not remember the ads being as "in your face" as they are now if your not part of the club.

Getting back to why I quoted you Homer,did you also have a lot of different aliases,or did you find a way of using same one each time you got a guest pass?

I only use a guest pass if I need to DB or dump tokens

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

number1nit

[censored]  sad.gif I go by [censored] I am low fixed income I have no money to pay for pogo for 1 year can anyone help me thank you

Squid

Quote from: number1nit on January 01, 2016, 08:29:35 AM
[censored]  sad.gif I go by [censored] I am low fixed income I have no money to pay for pogo for 1 year can anyone help me thank you
Go into any room and ask for a pass.  People will gladly give you one.  Other than that, you'll have to cut back on something else in your life.  They just ran a pretty good sale for the yearly membership amount.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview