PlayBuddy
May 15, 2024, 03:10:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I need help!

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

All input will be considered.

I need a foolproof plan for murdering my horrible, awful, disgusting neighbors.  I'd like them all dead in as clean a manner as possible with absolutely no possible trace or connection to me. 

Thank you for your consideration.

halloween27.gif halloween27.gif halloween27.gif halloween27.gif halloween27.gif

C~M

Send them to the movies or church or college.

Yoming 2

Tell them to watch the news...............it should bore them to death.     bubblegum.gif

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on November 08, 2015, 06:14:25 PM
Tell them to watch the news...............it should bore them to death.     bubblegum.gif
ROFL!  If only!

AustinBennett

Have them join Pogo, maybe you'll never see them again.   cheesy.gif

jtric1963

tell me the address and i will send my mother in law over asap. hi11.gif

Squid

All good ideas!  I hate to admit it but I'm looking for something a little more painful.  Yes, they are THAT bad.

C~M

Put out a lot of bear traps

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on November 09, 2015, 04:39:37 AM
Put out a lot of bear traps

OK!  Now we're getting somewhere!  Remember, though, I don't want any connection to me.  I think other neighbors might see me setting those up and my DNA (skin cells, etc.) might be on the traps.  I was thinking something more along the lines of poisoning the water supply that ONLY goes to their house and won't affect ANYONE else or the environment at all.  I haven't located the right poison yet... one that would bring about an agonizing, drawn out death.  I don't know how to deliver it correctly, too. 

I like the way you're thinking, Crazy guy.  Keep up the good work.

disneyland lady

Call Jehovah's Witness hotline and say you are having a problem with faith and need intervention and give your neighbors info.

Or get some wood and make this

Stinkerbell

Squid

Great stuff!  Yes to the coma, please work quickly!  I think Jehovah's Witnesses now solicit by phone.  If I leave a sign like that outside and he/she are not actually convicted child molesters, can't I get into a heap of trouble?   I'm loving all the ideas!  Thanks so much!

disneyland lady

You can always do what I did ....let all of them move in and use your money to pay their food, electricity, water, Directv, internet. Then a jury will find you not guilty.

snap20

Squid

Quote from: snap20 on November 09, 2015, 03:38:25 PM
Two words: Carbon monoxide.
Nice....  I'm thinking I'll run a hose to a window from my running car.....?

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on November 09, 2015, 03:41:26 PM
This is doable but if you run it from their car it is not murder......it is suicide!

snap20

Quote from: Squid on November 09, 2015, 03:41:26 PM
Hey, I gave you the two words. The rest is up to you.

In no way are my two words meant to convey a recommendation of harming another human being and should in no way be construed as advice in a conspiracy for a random Squid to hypothetically inkify a neighbor.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on November 09, 2015, 04:07:35 PM
This is doable but if you run it from their car it is not murder......it is suicide!
You're devious!  I like that about you!

Yoming 2

Quote from: disneyland lady on November 09, 2015, 04:07:35 PM

cheesy.gif      cheesy.gif     cheesy.gif     cheesy.gif     beer11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview