This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fortune bingo question

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

A quickie question about Fortune Bingo. I know you have to get so many bingos to get a badge and my question is how do you know how many bingos you have left to go...if there is a way?

THanks

Stinkerbell

I just ranked out on this a few months ago and I don't remember...  embarrassed.gif   Sorry

Jewel

As far as I know the only way is to check your stats to see how many bingo's you have and then do the math.

You need 200 for the first badge, 1000 for the second and 1900 for the last badge.

Squid

Sounds reasonable although I didn't know I'd have to break out my calculator.   giggle2.gif

BabyCheetah

~Sassy~

You need a total of 3000 bingo's to reach rank 25. So take how many you have and subtract it and you have your answer. I am at rank 16 on that with 1368, so I need 1632 more. Hope this helps.

rhino

Man people are nasty coots in bingo. My goodness if you call bingo ahead of people. swear2.gif

Jewel

The last badge is at Rank 22 with 1900 bingo's. They never did add another badge at Rank 25 and the 3000 bingo's. I would be surprised if they ever do but that would be nice for those that went on to rank 25.

arniebear

I was playing fortune bingo for two years and had 25 bingos......I finally got the auto and now have 70.....should only take me a few more years to get rank out  rolleyes.gif

Joe C

The best times to play Fortune Bingo are those weeks when Pogo offers a weekly challenge in it. They open a ton of rooms and after the Wednesday rush, you can easily get a room almost to yourself.

Go to a single card room, which most people avoid. If you do not like to call Bingo first and prefer to share, choose a blackout room.

Hope this helps.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview