This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Illinois Badge Out - Word Search Daily

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Word Search Daily has the Illinois Badge. I think Illinois is Rank 27 but I know that it is the home state of at least 2 of our Presidents.

BabyCheetah

thanks for the reminder but I think I need to wait like 4 days or so to get it.   girls18.gif

Squid

disneyland lady

Quote from: BabyCheetah on March 23, 2009, 06:01:11 AM
thanks for the reminder but I think I need to wait like 4 days or so to get it.   girls18.gif
I am one of those who have to wait a few days (3 - I think) so I was surprised that I got it.

MsMissy

BabyCheetah

Going to go try now.  Hope I get it.  WTG whomever has it already.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 23, 2009, 05:36:39 AM
Word Search Daily has the Illinois Badge. I think Illinois is Rank 27 but I know that it is the home state of at least 2 of our Presidents.

Thanks. Go on, just add another bagde burden to the pile already heaped on my broad shoulders. I can take it.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 23, 2009, 08:57:17 AM
Thanks. Go on, just add another bagde burden to the pile already heaped on my broad shoulders. I can take it.
You're a rock!

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 23, 2009, 08:57:17 AM
If you can take it then can you get the remaining Poppit Show badges for me?

jarjar

Thanks for reminder. I will do mine tonight. Hiya Hocky how ya been embrace.gif

Hocky

Quote from: jarjar on March 23, 2009, 09:17:18 AM
Hiya Hocky how ya been embrace.gif

Stuck in Canasta hell!   help.gif   Where ya been girlfriend?  Havent talked to you in ages!   topsecret.gif

Squid

Quote from: hocky on March 23, 2009, 09:19:52 AM
Stuck in Canasta hell!   help.gif   Where ya been girlfriend?  Havent talked to you in ages!   topsecret.gif

I have to join you in hell one of these days.  How does the auto work?  Are you using the Red 3's auto or the other one?  Thanks much.

jarjar

Quote from: hocky on March 23, 2009, 09:19:52 AM
I have been in Yahtzee hell for a few weeks now. Finished the canasta thank God. My auto worked super Squid. I did not use the red threes I used canasta master and would just four player with robots. Seems I got more red threes when I had a bot pulling along with me.. Good luck on finishing quick hocky. And happy trails for your start Squid embrace.gif

disneyland lady

Hocky

Quote from: Squid on March 23, 2009, 09:21:39 AM
I have to join you in hell one of these days.  How does the auto work?  Are you using the Red 3's auto or the other one?  Thanks much.

I have been using 3 bagger and it works great!  I think the game itself stalls every once in a while.  Sometimes it picks multiple cards to discard and will get stuck, but other than that it works great.  Also, sometimes the game wont deal cards at the beginning of the game (thats only happened twice in the past two weeks).  I've gone to work and come home to a black screen and try to figure out what happened.  The few times it has stalled it boots me out of the table due to inactivity but not out of the room.  Does that make sense?

BabyCheetah

I used 3-bagger along time ago and it worked pretty good for me.  I would also set up in a 4 player room and then go nighty night.  It had a few glitches same as hocky mentioned but It did its job.  Took a long long time to rank out in the game though.

Squid

I have a long way to go with Canasta.  I think I'm rank 20 or sumptin.  I would love to run it at night or when I am at work.  I'll give it a shot.  Pogo said that Canasta was one of the games that they are going to give Mini items for playing.  The others included Addiction Solitaire, Tri Peaks Solitaire, Mahjong Garden and..... one other one.  I'll give Canasta a trial run one day when I'm around and play both 3 bagger and Masta to see which does better.  Thanks for the advice.

Hocky

I know its chance on how many red 3's you get per game because it is luck of the draw, however on a few time trials I average anywhere from 50-60 red 3's per hour.  The ranks that only need 100 red 3's per hour will take you a little less than 2 hrs to get. Its the ranks that are 1000 or more that take forever to get through.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview