This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Gift from PlayBuddy?

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

This is so strange.  I have never purchased anything from PB.  I have only used their 7 day free trial, YET today I received a PlayBuddy Tshirt in the mail?  Anyone else?  Who would have sent this.  No one has my address and no one knows I use PB.  Freaking me out.

C~M

It came from their last contest. It was for one of 5 $20 GC for Pogo. If you didn't win the GC they gave you a shirt.

Mayhem

Do you enter the Playbuddy contest a few weeks back? If you left your mailing information, they were sending everyone free t-shirts.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

well i don't remember LOL but I must have..... which is strange because I never give out my mailing address and they sent it to my screen name that I use on another site, not to Gigi.  but at least the mysery is solved, thank you very much.  I wish they would have asked the size.  Maybe my grand daughter will wear it hahaha.

C~M

Squid

Congrats, Gigi!  Or should I say... congrats Gigi's granddaughter!  WTG

Stinkerbell

I entered the contest but didnt get a T Shirt. I feel cheated. Get it? Cheated?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

gigi

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 24, 2018, 07:46:49 AM
I entered the contest but didnt get a T Shirt. I feel cheated. Get it? Cheated?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

hahahahaha YES I get it.  !!!!!!!!!!!

if you would like a Child Size L, I have one and ya'll can start bidding on it starting now.

Squid

Quote from: gigi on May 24, 2018, 08:23:38 AM
hahahahaha YES I get it.  !!!!!!!!!!!

if you would like a Child Size L, I have one and ya'll can start bidding on it starting now.

I bid 1,436,475 tokens!

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

gigi

Squid

mycatownsme

giggle2.gif This is cracking me up!
Haven't you heard....tokens are not worth anything?  giggle2.gif

Gigi, I hope you haven't told your granddaughter about your Play Buddy shirt. Unless it wouldn't fit her. Your Play Buddy may want the Play Buddy shirt to make her an official
Play Buddy for you!  ee2.1.gif sackrace.gif vacation58.gif vacation57.gif vacation51.gif

gigi

Quote from: mycatownsme on May 24, 2018, 04:16:51 PM
giggle2.gif This is cracking me up!
Haven't you heard....tokens are not worth anything?  giggle2.gif

Gigi, I hope you haven't told your granddaughter about your Play Buddy shirt. Unless it wouldn't fit her. Your Play Buddy may want the Play Buddy shirt to make her an official
Play Buddy for you!  ee2.1.gif sackrace.gif vacation58.gif vacation57.gif vacation51.gif

hysterical.gif giggle2.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif

gigi

Time's UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Squid.  Please provide the following information to receive your winnings
Name
Address
Phone #
Pass codes (all of them)
Bank Account #
and Social Security #

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Mayhem

Quote from: gigi on May 24, 2018, 08:15:39 PM
Time's UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Squid.  Please provide the following information to receive your winnings
Name
Address
Phone #
Pass codes (all of them)
Bank Account #
and Social Security #

No credit card #???
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview