PlayBuddy
May 05, 2024, 05:00:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word whomp whackdown auto

Started by flamehead,

Previous topic - Next topic

flamehead

i dont know exactly how many ranks u gotta get to but its like 45 .  Thats ridiculous.  How long will u need to run an auto there to get the badge?

wordlife

1 or 2 days if its hard. but i would not do that becuse it well look like your cheating so about a week 5 hr the most a day

flamehead

in 35 hours ur saying i can getthe gold carrot game award badge?

Barbara

The golden carrot badge takes a great deal longer than that.  Zucchini, level 18 is 15 completed games to move 1% on the hardest level.  If you were to play this game exclusively, with auto, as much as humanly possible, it will take 8 to 12 days.  If you chose to do this you run the risk of being caught.  The other players will watch you like a hawk and Pogo_Steve sweeps the rooms frequently.  You stats will show that you did it in breakneck speed and it is a dead giveaway.  This badge should take six plus months to get even if played by a genius with a cappachino maker and cases of Pixie Sticks as fuel.  Knock a little off each day or you will get busted.  If you skip the bonus round you will advance faster.  Your stats show what date you started and what your progress is.  The players in there tend to read other players stats and just LOVE to turn people in, guilty or not.

bigbear78

Quote from: Barbara on August 23, 2004, 05:41:07 PM
The golden carrot badge takes a great deal longer than that.  Zucchini, level 18 is 15 completed games to move 1% on the hardest level.  If you were to play this game exclusively, with auto, as much as humanly possible, it will take 8 to 12 days.  If you chose to do this you run the risk of being caught.  The other players will watch you like a hawk and Pogo_Steve sweeps the rooms frequently.  You stats will show that you did it in breakneck speed and it is a dead giveaway.  This badge should take six plus months to get even if played by a genius with a cappachino maker and cases of Pixie Sticks as fuel.  Knock a little off each day or you will get busted.  If you skip the bonus round you will advance faster.  Your stats show what date you started and what your progress is.  The players in there tend to read other players stats and just LOVE to turn people in, guilty or not.

No kiddin about the NARCs  ;D  I only run that auto 2-3 hours a day.  BUT, I lose games too.  Before you let it go, lose 10 win 1, lose 8 win 1.  Get you stats really negative like 4-50, then like MM and the helper run for about an hour.  Check your stats, you should be 42-61 (ish) THEN MOVE TO A DIFFERENT ROOM.  Word Whomp is the only one I don't stay in one room for too long.

I'm on Z 2.  The first 24 take no time at all, in 1 hour on hard you can get 2-4 ranks, but when you hit X, then the Z's, mucho time  ;D

eminem

hi flamehead, just an FYI.  i have the golden carrot badge, and boy was it a pain in the ass to get.  i however let my auto run all night almost every night and during the day for that matter, lol.  i only got busted once.  i woke up and had this type of message on my screen.  "you have been booted for unsportsman like conduct".  after that i never got booted.  from what i hear it's pogos stance that if you want to use an auto, fine.  as long as it does not win prizes or jackpots or interferes with another player winning.  hope this helps!!!!  oh, also, BEWARE OF Z18!!!!  Tc!!! >:D O0

flamehead

eminem

hyia flamehead,
                       that does not necessarily have to happen.  i just got kicked out the game.  when i woke up the next morning, i started up a new game put my auto back on and went about my business. ;)  >:D O0

wildkitty7971

Hey every1 i had a little info about www and thought i would share it in case any1 is still getting that golden carrot  :) i am on level 37 and what a pain!! i have been booted like 3 times over this game and 1 time i wasnt even using any auto >:(so i figured what the heck,if im gonna get the boot (for 3 days)then i am using the auto  ;) also if you start out on hard then when you get to level 37 it will be a ridiculous amount of games to advance just 1%...
And i do lose a few games to try and not get caught,but 1 thing about that is i only eat the veggies,i do not go on to the speed round and i do not get a spin but it still shows a win but i havent been booted anymore :D..i babysit my auto :o
1 last comment for the auto makers everywhere thank you very much,you have saved me from clicking my brains out O0 you all are the bomb!!
And as for this community it is a great place to read..
Hope this helps...have a wonderful day :D

NeedTokies

I am still waiting to hear about the aa3 that I bought which stopped working.  Guess I am just out the $10 and my email to wordz/oscar will continue to be ignored.  This really sucks.

eminem

needtokies,
                  it's just a suggestion, but you might want to try to start a new thread under tec. help and put in the title something like "QUESTION FOR OSCAR, HAVE PROBLEM WITH AUTO".  and in that explain what's up.  i think his right e-mail addy is badgehelp@aol.com.  i don't know if you have tried to use that one or not yet.  i had the same problem before and then i did what i suggested to you and he answered.  turns out i had the wrong addy.  hope this info helps!!!  gl!! >:D O0

Slayer32

How much did u play in one day though??? like 5 hours?? lol wtg though on badge! O0 :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview