PlayBuddy
May 07, 2024, 02:14:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pebble Beach® Golf helper

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The golf helper is now available on www.badgehelp.com

It's listed as beta .. but works like a champ here. (email oscar or post your bug reports / suggestions here)

Gives you an option for a "perfect swing" + a slider bar for shot strength

You can download it here.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Lets make this intresting ...

How about the top 3 scores (full game) on Pebble Beach Golf gets a free password for Tiger's Driver.

Please submit your screenshots to ken@pogocheats.net (so we can verify your score)

Contest ends Aug 26 - 6:00pm PST
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

dolphin_dude

wont work 4 me everytime i click perfect drive OR swing it always hooks right i was " over limit" ( +9 ) on 1st hole ... wish i could get it to work     golf on pogo is 1 of my favs :-)

PogoStik

could we get the registration code to a different auto instead of the tiger's driver????????

gettysrevenge

Quote from: Mayhem on August 19, 2004, 12:15:49 PM
Lets make this intresting ...

How about the top 3 scores (full game) on Pebble Beach Golf gets a free password for Tiger's Driver.

Please submit your screenshots to ken@pogocheats.net (so we can verify your score)

Contest ends Aug 26 - 6:00pm PST
HEEE HEE HEE I can take a pic and send I dont know if it will have anything to do with golf, you know how confused we blondes get   >:D   Getty the biggest flirt of pogocheats. 

nckylynn

Yeah i can not get it to work for me either  ??? but i aint that smart so i am prolly just doing summen wrong lol

Hooper2092

It's not exactly an auto- it just makes the swing (that you line up) hit perfectly between that little red line. (Which helpes immensely for those who can line up the shot- just cant drive for s***. :)

gettysrevenge

Im a tiger but not with golf and lately he hasn't been doin so hot must be his new wife/girlfriend maybe even the caddy is to blame lol  Good Idea Mayhem   >:D  getty pogocheats bigggest flirt :P

gyrospinner

Yes this program keeps shanking the shots off to the right.... cant get a very good score that way guess i wont be a contender for this contest.

kysouthbelle

to get the badge all you have to do is hit the ball out of bounds each time...till you have 10 strokes(by hitting out of bounds gives you 2 strokes meaning you get done faster)....do that on all 18 holes 2 times and your done.....it gives you the jackpot spin

didnt know if anyone knew this or already used the method but it works ..took me 20 minutes to get the badge in golf

cmwagen

Quote from: kysouthbelle on September 01, 2004, 01:19:32 PM
to get the badge all you have to do is hit the ball out of bounds each time...till you have 10 strokes(by hitting out of bounds gives you 2 strokes meaning you get done faster)....do that on all 18 holes 2 times and your done.....it gives you the jackpot spin

didnt know if anyone knew this or already used the method but it works ..took me 20 minutes to get the badge in golf

This worked like a charm. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview