PlayBuddy
May 05, 2024, 01:57:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Struggle Is Real....

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

For years I'd buy badges on sale then hurry to complete them. I loved seeing my token and badge count go up, and the banner across my badge album proudly proclaiming COMPLETED.

But now I struggle because I don't, in the new experience, have badge albums, and I am torn between seeing my badge count go up or saving the badges in case I need pogis to complete  a constellation.

What's a Pogo addict to do??

S1lent

Greetings Bell,
I'm thinking like you.  So my plan is to do the Daily's and the Wednesday's then save the M n M Challenges for near the end of the 60 day Pogi Constellations.  Any left over Challenges, I'll just save for the next one.
Thoughts? Ideas?
S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on July 22, 2020, 11:03:36 AM
Greetings Bell,
I'm thinking like you.  So my plan is to do the Daily's and the Wednesday's then save the M n M Challenges for near the end of the 60 day Pogi Constellations.  Any left over Challenges, I'll just save for the next one.
Thoughts? Ideas?
S1lent

That's my inclination, too. And I was strong and held out during the last constellation, but this time... I have so many badges and nothing else Pogo to do and I don't feel right when I have nothing Pogo to do so I'm afraid I'm gonna cave!!!!!

Squid

Don't cave!  You'll regret losing Pogis if you go over the final gold tier amount.  Now is the time to play those games you love:  HOGs, Canasta, Spades - just for the joy of it!

LittleFawn

I really could care less about how many badges I have. As a person who is home bound due to a disability I just do badges. I completed the Bronze level and now to do Silver. I will buy badges on games I enjoy only.

Mayhem

Yes, no rush as we have lots of time left in the constellation!

If you want an easy way to keep track how much time we have left in each constellation, just bookmark the URL below. I have a countdown timer at the top of the page.

https://www.pogocheats.net/pogi-constellation/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on July 23, 2020, 12:54:00 AM
Yes, no rush as we have lots of time left in the constellation!

If you want an easy way to keep track how much time we have left in each constellation, just bookmark the URL below. I have a countdown timer at the top of the page.

https://www.pogocheats.net/pogi-constellation/
Nice timer action!  TY

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview