This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Daily Sudoku: Weekly Special Puzzles

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

New Weekly Special puzzles have been added to Pogo Daily Sudoku today. There are new stars and badges to be earned.

The more puzzles you complete in a week, the better your reward.

https://www.pogo.com/games/pogo-daily-sudoku
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 25, 2020, 09:21:38 AM
Thanks!! Are there pogis?

That's a good question!

All Pogo has mentioned was that the more puzzles you complete in a week, the better your reward.

Squid

I may be getting greedy but I want all unfinished challenges to give pogis upon their completion.  The challenges in which we have to get 5 wins in a row for 5 levels give no pogis.  I think they should.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on August 26, 2020, 09:04:26 AM
I may be getting greedy but I want all unfinished challenges to give pogis upon their completion.  The challenges in which we have to get 5 wins in a row for 5 levels give no pogis.  I think they should.

And I don't worry about my badge count anymore so I don't wanna waste my time on those "challenges." They end up being more frustrating than a badge is worth.

S1lent

Greetings,
Was a former Math Teacher, so Love doing Sudoku.  But if you need any help as I do against the timer...here is a site you might try.  (If this is in violation just google sudoku solvers).  https://www.sudoku-solutions.com

Now, I have a question about one of the Badges...it is the 300 Weekly Badge

Wow, If this is correct, will it take over 5 years to complete.  My Subway 3-Month Passes will expire.
S1lent

Stinkerbell

I think there's a new puzzle every day so it would take less than a year. It's a weekly thing, but it says there's gonna be another puzzle available tomorrow. So I think that you have to complete a whole week maybe, to get credit for that weekly challenge thing.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on August 26, 2020, 09:04:26 AM

I completely agree!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview