PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 07:09:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sweet Tooth Town Updates (Sept 8)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo has updated Sweet Tooth Town today.

Mayor Toothy has been busy working with his financial planners to bring some improvements to the Sweet Tooth Town economy. When you head into town, you'll notice a few things are different.

The biggest change is that you will no longer be able to purchase extra moves with Chocolate Coins. If you come up short on a level, you can still purchase extra moves with your Pogo Gems. This is intended to prevent players from running out of Chocolate Coins too quickly.

Chocolate Coins will still be used to purchase shop upgrades.  Speaking of which, we're giving everyone who has played Sweet Tooth Town a stimulus package of 20,000 Chocolate Coins to help buy more shops or upgrades. You can even put them toward the Tier 4 upgrade for the Ice Cream Shop, which just came out today.

https://www.pogo.com/games/sweet-tooth-town
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on September 08, 2020, 08:02:42 AM
Pogo has updated Sweet Tooth Town today.

The biggest change is that you will no longer be able to purchase extra moves with Chocolate Coins. If you come up short on a level, you can still purchase extra moves with your Pogo Gems. This is intended to prevent players from running out of Chocolate Coins too quickly.

https://www.pogo.com/games/sweet-tooth-town

Isn't that so generous of them! Worrying about us running out of coins too quickly.   giggle2.gif

Squid

What a bunch of sweethearts!  They are concerned about our game-won chocolate coins running out, so, to be oh-so-helpful, they are willing to take one for the team and allow you to use your cold, hard cash to buy the gems that will allow extended play time.  Thank you!

Mayhem

I know right! This is going to rub a lot of people the wrong way. I wouldn't be surprised if this gets reverted - or they give us the option to use either method.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings,
I think the real reason we cannot purchase extra moves with coins...Pogo want us to use Gems.
What say you?
S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on September 09, 2020, 04:39:55 PM
Greetings,
I think the real reason we cannot purchase extra moves with coins...Pogo want us to use Gems.
What say you?
S1lent

Absolutely! All of the comments about Pogo being so concerned, considerate and generous, they were sarcastic comments.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview