Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly Sudoku

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
If you need Monopoly Sudoku money, and we all do.  Give PlayBuddy app a try.  Be sure to set it on "EXPERT" and use your free power-ups wisely.  Dumb me wasted them...oh well live and learn.

TIP: I use the app on iPhone to keep track of the timer.  Heck...you all knew that.
S1lent

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I'm near the end of building up the properties.  I max out the money, then need it to continue building.  I'm almost done.

minimarshs

I always play the Expert puzzles, as they offer the largest reward and I have all the badges offered for Expert level. 

Suddenly my Buddy can't complete the Expert puzzles any more.  I have had three in a row that have at least 10 solutions when I plug the numbers into Sudoku Solver (after my Buddy has defaulted to Medium).  I have had to solve the puzzles manually - it can be done, but does anyone have an idea how long this streak of unsolvability goes? 

I like sudoku well enough, but I hadn't anticipated making a career of it.

smokyrain

Hi Minimarshs 

I just tried the buddy on Expert as that is what I always use, and it played fine. I had no issues with it.

There aren't really any settings that effect it that I know of, not like Daily Sudoku where you have to keep the main theme I believe.

I am not sure what would cause yours not too work.

minimarshs

If the Buddy can't figure out the solution, and uses up lives with wrong guesses, then it defaults to Medium level.  (That explanation comes with the Buddy.)  I have used an online Sudoku Solver to try to get the solution, but there are usually at least 10 possible solutions to that particular puzzle.  That is when I do the puzzle manually.  And I am frustrated. 
The Buddy does great on the other levels, as there are less chances to get a multi-solution puzzle.

smokyrain

I get your issue, and would suggest submitting a bug report. I played for over an hour on Expert mode last night and it worked perfectly. I am on City #6 almost at the end. 

smokyrain

It is frustrating for sure when it's not working properly.

minimarshs

I don't think it's a bug.  I think the algorithm isn't sophisticated enough to find the correct solution, when there are at least 10 of them.  I am finished all the cities, I have all the badges that are offered for Expert mode, and I am halfway through the second Champion badge.
The Buddy has this explanation: Buddy will switch to medium difficulty when presented with a multi-solution puzzle (RED TEXT). You need to manually solve/use hints until only one solution is possible (BLUE TEXT).
It takes quite some time, as every time you use 3 lives, the puzzle closes and you have to put in all your correct answers again, and it's over and over again.  I have been looking for a good online solver but none of them have the same set of numbers as Pogo wants.  If it was on Beginner, that is no big deal, but Expert has a bazillion empty spaces.
Just frustrated - I will belabour this no longer.  Thanks for your replies.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview