PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 04:17:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Be Considerate In The Games

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

The games were put in this section so people could have fun and get their post counts up. It wasn't put here to consecutively post in one topic.  We take turns in posting to make it fair for everyone.   O0

There are 3 pages of games to post in, you don't have take over one post. Feel free to make up some new games if you're bored with what's here.

TmT

In total agreement with you!

Now adding my opinion on another subject about game posting.

If you have a prob(problem) understanding my posts, PM me.... slang, abbr.(abbreviations)...etc have been a forum type expression since the beginning of internet chat for me.   I have always seen people use acronyms, slang, abbreviations,...etc and even on POGO there is a list for beginners to look up internet abbr. or acronyms. (so you don't feel so lost with your internet experience in chat)

It has nothing to do with racial, ethnic, ebonics, cultural,  or slang way of speaking.  It is a common way to shorten long words; typing words that are commonly used everyday on the internet --> acronyms, abbr. and internet lingo.

Please, don't insult people because you do not understand acronyms or abbreviations.   Most abbreviations are easily found if you do a google search.
Sometimes, it is difficult to understand each other, overall, we all get use to a diverse group of members and the way we all express ourselves. We are all unique.

Enjoy the games... I sure do!
Tokens

crazy_

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 11, 2006, 12:35:42 AM
In total agreement with you!

Now adding my opinion on another subject about game posting.

If you have a prob(problem) understanding my posts, PM me.... slang, abbr.(abbreviations)...etc have been a forum type expression since the beginning of internet chat for me.   I have always seen people use acronyms, slang, abbreviations,...etc and even on POGO there is a list for beginners to look up internet abbr. or acronyms. (so you don't feel so lost with your internet experience in chat)

It has nothing to do with racial, ethnic, ebonics, cultural,  or slang way of speaking.  It is a common way to shorten long words; typing words that are commonly used everyday on the internet --> acronyms, abbr. and internet lingo.

Please, don't insult people because you do not understand acronyms or abbreviations.   Most abbreviations are easily found if you do a google search.
Sometimes, it is difficult to understand each other, overall, we all get use to a diverse group of members and the way we all express ourselves. We are all unique.

Enjoy the games... I sure do!
Tokens

I agree Tara .. and tokens... you talking in code again?  pmsl  :))

IndianLover

Well Tara, I totally agree with you... I love the games here I truly do but after my encounter with a person in the ABC Name game... Don't know what I'm gonna do It totally made me  !@#$ this morning.

In the one topic this one person did over 50 post in a row and had enough nerve to call me rude.. So I decided I will play games.. Just not with them  ??? I am here to have fun not get angry so darn early in the morning.

Good Day   :pp

crazy_

Quote from: IndianLover on October 15, 2006, 03:40:14 AM
Well Tara, I totally agree with you... I love the games here I truly do but after my encounter with a person in the ABC Name game... Don't know what I'm gonna do It totally made me  !@#$ this morning.

In the one topic this one person did over 50 post in a row and had enough nerve to call me rude.. So I decided I will play games.. Just not with them  ??? I am here to have fun not get angry so darn early in the morning.

yeah tis what ya call abuse of the system to get your post count up !   lol I could barely get a name in edgewise  :))

IndianLover

exactly and I see they really listened to what I had to say so much they just kept on doing it geez...

knock knock who there... NO ONE  :))

SexySagittarian

Crazy why did you come into this thread and lie about me. Do you feel like you have to lie to "fit in"? You said;

yeah tis what ya call abuse of the system to get your post count up !   lol I could barely get a name in edgewise

The facts show that I was not even there when you went in to post. I posted at 7:43 then my husband brought coffee to me and we sat on my bed drinking it. you posted in an empty thread at 7:50. I returned and posted at 7:54.

Check the time stamps on the thread, they show you lied in this thread and you've been BUSTED!

As for getting my post count up, all of us have been doing that, the only difference is I haven't been doing it with the help of Tara.

All of you need to leave me alone and get a life!

crazy_

Quote from: Slavey on October 15, 2006, 06:15:45 AM
Crazy why did you come into this thread and lie about me. Do you feel like you have to lie to "fit in"? You said;

yeah tis what ya call abuse of the system to get your post count up !   lol I could barely get a name in edgewise

The facts show that I was not even there when you went in to post. I posted at 7:43 then my husband brought coffee to me and we sat on my bed drinking it. you posted in an empty thread at 7:50. I returned and posted at 7:54.

Check the time stamps on the thread, they show you lied in this thread and you've been BUSTED!

As for getting my post count up, all of us have been doing that, the only difference is I haven't been doing it with the help of Tara.

Well in rebuttal, twasn't a lie, I tried 3 times to post and got another post has been posted all 3 times,  so I gave up and went to read other posts, then went back and got a post in.... so not busted cuz not lying.  Furthermore, I don't play the games that much to get my post count up, get it by participating in chat when I can.

Case closed, I too old for this b/s.

Tara

Quote from: crazy_ on October 15, 2006, 06:43:25 AM

Well in rebuttal, twasn't a lie, I tried 3 times to post and got another post has been posted all 3 times,  so I gave up and went to read other posts, then went back and got a post in.... so not busted cuz not lying.  Furthermore, I don't play the games that much to get my post count up, get it by participating in chat when I can.

Comere Crazy, I will play with you and I won't spam the games. (OO)  <~~~ I'll even be the boy.  :)))

Tara

Quote from: IndianLover on October 15, 2006, 03:40:14 AM

Thanks...Nice to know it wasn't just me  <:>    Funny how this section wasn't a problem before.

Tara

Keep my name out of your crap...I have nothing to do with you what so ever..and I haven't even been here.

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on October 15, 2006, 09:46:53 AM

Comere Crazy, I will play with you and I won't spam the games. (OO)  <~~~ I'll even be the boy.  :)))

:)) awww ty 

Tara

Quote from: crazy_ on October 15, 2006, 10:22:46 AM

I'm not going to be the boy for long though.  ""  Boys are yucky!!

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on October 15, 2006, 10:26:38 AM
Quote from: crazy_ on October 15, 2006, 10:22:46 AM

I'm not going to be the boy for long though.  ""  Boys are yucky!!

:)) you start belching and fartin and I outta here   :))

Homer

If people have a problem with each other take it off the forum and into PM.

The purpose of the games is to have fun and interact with others while getting your post count up.

Posting endless pages of replies to yourself is abusing the games and not fair to those who wait for another member to post next.

This topic is now locked.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!