PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 05:11:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

Oops what was I thinking, i thought it started tonite.   :)))  guess I'm a week ahead of myself  :o

bams68

lol

Wish it was Cindy, one more week - I think I can make it

Makes more  <:>

Ur Deer Friend
bams

CindyLouWho

PunkInDrublic

starts tomorrow - can't wait!  :& I was watching a 'meet the cast' kind of preview and it looks like they will all be starting out as one tribe this time. And now if the person that has the hidden immunity idol wants to use it, they have to do it after the votes are cast, but BEFORE the votes are revealed. Should be interesting.

CindyLouWho

be kept busy watching tv with Survivor & AI both on, plus couple other shows I watch..glad its wintertime  & too cold to go outside  :))

Tara

Amazing Race is starting back next week I think they said. TV finally..... :^*

Homer

Quote from: Tara on February 07, 2007, 03:54:31 PM
Amazing Race is starting back next week I think they said. TV finally..... :^*

:xx Rob & Amber  :xx

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bams68

I'm soooo excited to have sum of my favorite shows back on....now if they can leave my satellite dish alone  :-X

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Torn2pieces

Wooo Hoooo

Can't wait for tonite.

Hubby isn't taking his service call pager tonite, so we can watch Survivor together!!!!

Tara

Are y'all ready?  :D  I've decided to watch this and record Ugly Betty. I have to see both of them.  :^*

Homer

Geez... one person quit already? Why bother applying for the show?  ::)

Homer

Tara

What do you think is up with giving them all those building supplies?  I thought for a minute they were going to come in the morning after the rain and tell them...you can only have what you have done.

Somethings up..can't be this easy.

Homer

One tribe keeps it and the other has to start from scratch?

Tara

They are all together still..there isn't 2 tribes. But it could be a challenge thing or something maybe.  19 people sleeping together... :o 

Homer

Quote from: Tara on February 08, 2007, 05:20:36 PM
They are all together still..there isn't 2 tribes. But it could be a challenge thing or something maybe.  19 people sleeping together... :o 

I'm guessing the first challenge winner will keep the new digs.

CindyLouWho

Ya know somethings up, gotta be a twist & a surprise here soon :o

Tara

Tara

Awe man that sucks to have to go to Exile Island already, but at least she's safe.

CindyLouWho

haha yaa it started when I ws typing the message--trying to watch it & play here too 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview