Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

Tara

I see a lot of wee-wee's  :)))

What is it with all this violence on the challenges?

They need to give them some clothes...Wearing the same panties everyday is nasty....I just saw cooch.  :xx

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Homer on October 04, 2007, 05:27:25 PM
Sister Christian... :)) :)) :))
I thought for sure the Anorexic Blondie was gonna go......she needs to hook up with l0co for a bit.... for some tips on how to eat bbq26.gif !@! bbq29.gif bbq22.gif......LOL

Tara

OMG..Did you guys see the preview of this last night on Kid Nation?   They use a duck,goose, or chicken or something to catch fish for them..then they take it out of birds mouth.. :))  My daughter said " why don't they just eat the bird"  :)))

Tara

Courtney gets to eat.  :)))  They were fishing birds...That was so awesome. 

Mistyeyed

i was more impressed with those fishing birds this week then i was with the show..lol..i do think they made a mistake getting rid of dave though,although he was pushy at times,i think he was the only one on that tribe to get up and get things done..that team i believe are just going to keep losing members..

deborah010870

PunkInDrublic

I saw dave on red eye (on the fox news channel) the other night and he is totally insane. He was creepin everybody out... maybe it was a good thing they did by voting him out  :)))

Tara

:///

I saw on the previews last night something about 2 members from each tribe have to switch sides for a challenge. This should be interesting.

Tara

Boy that PG and that blonde chick in the pink bathing suit need their azz's kicked. What a waste for throwing the comp. I hope they get paid back good for that. 

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Tara on October 18, 2007, 05:44:04 PM
Boy that PG and that blonde chick in the pink bathing suit need their azz's kicked. What a waste for throwing the comp. I hope they get paid back good for that. 
I have to agree with ya on that one....They both even thought it was funny.......azzes need to be kicked for sure :o0....i am sure what they will come back and bite them in thier azzes :o0

Mistyeyed

i thought sure there would be a twist to the show by returning the two members to their original tribes,but nooooooooo....i agree,those two on the yellow team have to go..soon..

Tara

They are playing Fear Factor on here tonight.  :/// I'm rooting for James to do whatever he has to do to get rid of blondie or the peepee lady.

Tara

Damn, what a wonderful plan they had. It looks like they merge next week.

MrsSaturn

Awwww...Jimmie changed his plan so the lunch lady wouldn't have to give up.  In the previews it looks like PG and them find the other immunity idol, but I think they found a fake one.  That'd be funny.

Tara

From looking at the previews, Survivor should be much better tonight.

Mr. Rasputia

i survived 22 minutes without eating anything, never again  :'((

Homer

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jaime thought she was all slick and it backfired.  :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview