PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 09:54:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Service Update: Season Pass in Solitaire Home Story

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for letting us know about the Season Pass resetting. The team is investigating the cause and once we have an update we will share it with you.

sconnie
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

Mayhem

Hi everyone

We wanted to provide an update to the incident where progress was lost on the Solitaire Home Story Season Pass. This loss of data didn't meet your expectations or our standards and we will be providing gems as an apology for all players who were impacted by the data loss, as well as a full refund for any duplicate purchases of the season pass. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

sconnie

Mayhem

This was in Pogo mail :

Hi there,

We deeply regret that your experience during the Solitaire Home Story Season Pass did not align with your expectations. Our priority is to ensure a satisfactory gaming experience, and it is unfortunate that we fell short this time. As a rectification, we will be refunding 150 gems to all those who lost their progress during the incident occurring April 9th. For those who showed exceptional commitment and purchased the event a second time, an additional 150 gems will be credited to your account. Furthermore, as a sincere expression of our apology for the inconvenience caused, we will be adding extra gems to your account. Thank you for being a valuable member of our Pogo community.

sconnie

LittleFawn

Squid

I got the Pogo mail.  I'm not sure if I got gems or not.  I'm not sure how many I had prior...

Mayhem

Quote from: LittleFawn on April 25, 2024, 12:55:07 AMI can confirm they did refund me for the gems.

I'm glad to hear you got them!

Quote from: Squid on April 25, 2024, 04:00:46 AMI got the Pogo mail.  I'm not sure if I got gems or not.  I'm not sure how many I had prior...

That should show up in your gem transaction record section (https://www.pogo.com/account)

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on April 26, 2024, 12:06:09 AMThat should show up in your gem transaction record section (https://www.pogo.com/account)
Thanks!  I went in and see that I was given 25 gems.

I also see that about a month ago, they deducted 3 gems and claim I used them to continue a game.  I have NEVER done that.  It's things like this that make me not trust Pogo.  

Mayhem

That's really weird. I don't have anything questionable in my gem history.