PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 12:05:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bingo Jam Event

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: minimarshs on April 22, 2024, 05:33:54 AMI know that this site is SO positive all the time, which I really appreciate, so if my post is unsuitable, please delete it.
I am very disappointed with this event.  IMHO, it is the worst one ever.  The biggest disappointment I guess is not getting a badge with each completed individual challenge.  That hasn't happened before, in my memory.  (I've been on Pogo since June 2000, and I think Club started in 2003.)  I find the challenges too long and too dull - same stuff different day.  I will be lucky to finish the first board.  And I also don't think the community challenge is achievable.  I remember similar community challenges we had many years ago, and one of those were missed because Pogo didn't plan for adequate time, but the others were always completed.  And two weeks for 36 mostly long challenges?  I don't think so.  The 48 challenges events, which used to be called Magic but I think the name is changed now, have 4 weeks to complete those challenges, which were usually reasonable, maybe a couple of long ones.  Anyway, three boards isn't happening for me, and this is the first time ever I haven't completed the WHOLE thing.  I am kind of sad about that, but maybe it's a new era.
You're right, MiniM, this site is usually positive.  This site is also a place for real answers and real discussions and that means sometimes discussing the uglier side to Pogo.  I agree with you on every point.  This event is tough and a real disappointment.  I was lucky enough to finish the board on one account.  I will not be attempting a second board.  On my other account, I will probably not finish even though I only have one challenge left.  I went into that challenge this morning (Home Story) with only 7 blue lightning bolts to play with.  I lost every game because I refused to buy powerups.  I am out of boosters, too.  In one of those 7 games, I was not able to use ONE SINGLE draw card.   I went through the entire game clicking on draw cards until they were done.  Game over.  It's in moments like this that I feel ready to turn my back on Pogo, who has taken the fun (and true challenge) out of playing.  

I am disappointed to say the least.

(((MINI)))

S1lent

Greetings all you Pogo Cheats,
Darn POGO they have limited us to just 10 Boards.
S1lent

Mayhem

I agree that Pogo needs to either give us more time or reduce the community challenge to 100,000 bingos.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

As of 12am, we only need 8223 more bingos to get the community badge. So it looks like we'll make it?

Squid

I hope you're right but this is the last day.  **hoping**

Squid

Mayhem

Hi everyone,

It comes with great honor to announce that the Pogo community reached the goal of 200,000 Bingos as a community in the new event, Pogo Bingo Jam. Yay! Check your Special Edition Badge album as players who completed challenges in this event were awarded the Pogo Bingo Jam Community Badge! Thank you all for participating and being a part of the Pogo community!

sconnie

Squid

Mayhem

I got mine too! One of my accounts completed just one challenge and still got the badge.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview