This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spy Ware

Started by victoria18360,

Previous topic - Next topic

victoria18360

every since i downloaded allot of the free pogo cheat help games .im getting pop ups so bad its unreal .............. did anyone ever have this problem ?   I do have a firewall  but have to shut it down to get into pogo .

Any Advice  .......

Victoria   

dallastx

ive never had popups from a autoprogram/macro ive downloaded...but then i have a pop up blocker installed....theres several good free ones out there,but i guess the easiest way would be to download firefox browser which is also free and has some great features..

badcrazygirl

i don't think wordwz would let you download a software that messes up your computer

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: victoria18360 on October 14, 2004, 10:16:48 AM
every since i downloaded allot of the free pogo cheat help games .im getting pop ups so bad its unreal .............. did anyone ever have this problem ?   I do have a firewall  but have to shut it down to get into pogo .

Any Advice  .......

Victoria   

look for download managers.... some software you have downloaded is causing the pop ups.  And its not from wordzw or badgehelp.

januarygirl

Go to cnet.com and look under downloads for SPYBOT or ADWARE.  Get them both and run them.  They will get rid of any spyware or adware that is causing the annoying pop-up blocker to go in overdrive.

sean007

Watch out what sites you, or whoever using your computer goes to. Some sites have programs that download to your computer with out your permission and you won't even know about it if your security settings are low.... (some people I know get there computer infected with spyware after visiting warez, and **** sites).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview