PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 08:37:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WCS Problems

Started by Cheater_KeVin,

Previous topic - Next topic

WCS

Quote from: bLue on October 15, 2004, 12:33:20 PM
I'm having the same problem as you WCS... as a fix for now, I just have MyMouse click New Game 30 minutes.  :)

Never thought of that, DOH!  heh, thanks! :)

newfie

HI, I am new to this. I was wondering anyone can tell me why, I am trying out the World Class auto, and it does not work so well. It sticks, mid way through a round. Is there a better option here? Thanks

Mayhem

Have you enabled "sticky computer" under the options tab in WCS auto?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

newfie

marky03

BeetahCheetah

i have the same problem too(hanging and clicking cards that can't be moved)... just letting you know..

gettysrevenge

mine works great im already have 2 badges and then am working on 3rd badge  got the pearl nothing like a girls best friend and its not pearls   diamonds  the biggest flirt getty lol   :-X

bumpers

Mine hangs up toooooooooooooooooo........WCS 1.5...grrrrrrrrrrrr :'(

Homer

Have you tried sticky computer under options? ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bumpers

:(  Yes,Homer,I have that checked........and my settings are the usual...I have posted them many times.....the other autos work for me....cept the dotbot only wins 1 game outa 5 then stops....grrrrrrrr

BeetahCheetah

i have sticky computer checked also.. (whats that for anyway?  ???) it gets me about 6 stamps while i sleep :(

Cheater_KeVin

mine.. plays and plays but it stops when it finishes the deck on top,while there are decks on the middle cant explain lol, and it just stay there  it doesnt click new game like it should.....

bob@pogopal

Bumpers,

Please turn off the sticky computer option. Do not turn it on unless you have established that your computer sticks. Otherwise, it can make a computer stick.

After you turn it off, you will have to shut down all copies of your browser and the auto and start over to tell whether it makes a difference.

Slayer32

Yeah, for some reason the newer version of WCS auto seems to be slower and gets stuck more??? Is this because of the scavenger hunt???

-slayer32

marky03

i dont think so!  :P ...i love it... (slayer you got a PM)

GandalfGrey

I still cant get it too work its constantly giving me run-time error 380 ive tried to send error report 10 times and it always says cannot connect to internet.

bob@pogopal

Hi Gandalf,

Even if you get the "Cannot connect to the internet" error message, you can copy and paste the text of the problem report into an email and send it to me. That would help a great deal.

Thank you,
Bob

GandalfGrey

Ok will do Bob :)

EDIT: Ok sent it to you Bob

dallastx

i have also sent a problem report on version .105
ive tried everything,it hangs up if theres no cards in the deck left to play ,so the cards left on the board the program will not play.
is there a link to version 1.4?

EnglishLion

wcs has been updated to version 2.0 at badgehelp  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview