PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 11:12:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Connection Problems, Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by AqUaMuLe,

Previous topic - Next topic

AqUaMuLe

strange, i went to control panel and I don't see anything that says java plug in.

IM really lost.

AqUaMuLe

AqUaMuLe

anybody got a link to download the Sun java. I downloaded the VM java, installed it and it's doing nothing.

I tried to use the link at Pogo, but everytime I click it, guess what?  the window closes.

AqUaMuLe

Does anybody know which Sun java to download?

I'm so lost. I don't knwo what to do. I can barely read that java sun page.

admin

AqUaMuLe

Unbelieveable. I go to the page that says "get it now"

I hit get it now, and the window closes.

I quit.

AqUaMuLe

If someone can tell me what the program is called maybe I can get on Kazaa and download it.

My options are running out.

Homer

If the java solution doesn't work you can get web based support from the microsoft website. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

AqUaMuLe

Thanks for the replies guys. I loaded the java. The windows don't close anymore, but it just keeps saying "game loading" and goes onlike that . Game never loads.

I did tackle the window closing problem. Now if I can just get the games to load.

badcrazygirl

did you enable  the java?
go to control panel > java plug in icon> browser > then click on the browser you use then click apply.
go to ie>tools>internet options>advanced> then check use sun java ( what ever version you use) then restart
see if that helps

Homer

If your still having trouble go to www.download.com and download Window Washer. If it is a cache issue that program will clean it out good. The program is free for 30 days. :)

AqUaMuLe

I tried clicking the Java plug in  icon in the control panel, but it wouldn't open. I did just check the other thing you said and I noticed in the Java Sun was checked but the VM java wasn't enabled.

IM gonna try that and see what happens

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview