PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 03:12:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Where are you from?

Started by notlookn,

Previous topic - Next topic

dallastx

charlestown-indiana will always be home.

but i live on the outskirts of dallas, stuck in canuckland for a few atm and brrrr its cold.

chetta

I live on an Island off the coast of  South florida, Key West

dallastx

ah the keys,what a wonderful place to watch 2 gorgeous women engaged in a lip lock.

was there right after frances i believe it was(the 2nd to the last hurricane)was to drunk , everything was prettty much still boarded up but it was still awesome and not crowded at all.

chetta

hee hee ya in a hurricane the bars are the last to close and the first to open,and then we have the 1-2 that never close .. 2 chicks in a lip lock?..yikes   lol  what ever rocks your boat

Adacia

Milwaukee, WI here, but want to move :P  Lived in Hattiesburg, MS for 20 years b4 moving here

DrummerGirl

LadyMystik

Originally Visalia (cow poop town), CA; currently Fullerton (SoCal) :)

Bakerman

BadgeHelpBill

Indianapolis. Home of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway that hosts the Greatest Spectacle in Racing!"

AAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOWWWWWW (sound of Indy car going by at 230 mph.)

Lostdarksoul

Quote from: Adacia on November 16, 2004, 04:03:03 PM
Milwaukee, WI here, but want to move :P  Lived in Hattiesburg, MS for 20 years b4 moving here

Did you know.. That Jeffrey Dahmer lived in Milwaukee, WI? :P Originally, Las Vegas, Nevada. Currently, Sandpoint, Idaho.

viney

jstbtwnfrnds

Originally from Connecticut, now live in North Carolina, have lived in Ca.,Washington,Nevada,Germany,Hawaii, and New York.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview