PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 10:41:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

golf personal challenge

Started by frangelica01,

Previous topic - Next topic

frangelica01

hi all, i am a new member, and i just need one little badge for 2004.  i have tried to get it myself and even tried the cheat.  can some1 pleeeeaaase help with Pebble Beach Golf??  i would be glad to play another game in exchange.  thanks!!  ;D

Homer

Here is a tip from one of our members.

Quote from: Barbara on December 07, 2004, 06:13:27 PM
Take the ball and whack it anywhere but the putting green.  Keep doing it and your score will keep going up until it is off the charts.  By the time you are done, the counter resets itself and voila` badge.  Have fun!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bob@pogopal

Hi Frangelica,

First, make sure you are playing Pebble Beach golf and not the other golf game. Then, make sure you never hit the ball anywhere near the green.

Hit it out of bounds or a foot or two at a time, but never get it on the green. After 10 shots, you will move on to the next hole. After the 16th hole, your score will reset and you will end up with a super-low score at the end.

Two games, two spins, done and done.

frangelica01

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview