Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

saw a new game coming soon

Started by dingdingding,

Previous topic - Next topic

dingdingding

i saw a new game on pogo site coming soon called lottso Description:

Lottso™ Ways to Win!

The fast-paced excitement of Bingo meets the big payouts of your favorite lottery scratchers — it's Lottso™! All eyes are on the Lottso balls as you and up to 20 other players fill your set of Lottso cards to score big points. With over a dozen different Lottso cards in the game, YOU decide your strategy! Work by yourself or team up with other players to score big bonus points for even bigger token payouts!

• Your favorite Pogo games now appear on totally original Lottso cards!
• Watch out for Fire Cards that will take down your cards unless you can fill them first!
• Sit back and play your own game or team up with other players for even bigger token payouts.
• Get the high score in your room to see your name 

ryanjohnlesnau

looks interesting, wish they explained more how to play.  Wonder when it will be out?  About a month?

Alpha

probaly be out in 2 weeks... that game doesn't interest me at all, but if it has badges i guess i will play it..

dingdingding

i got an email about me asking about battlephlinx and it said that when they are in the preview section it will be released in about 2 weeks so.....

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

dingdingding

im sure ill love it i love scratch offs and bingo sooooo  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D ;D :D ;D :D :D ;D :D ;D :D :D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Butterfly Fairy

ThisIsntMyPogoName

It looks like it might be fun but if it's as boring as Bingo then I will probably end up not playing it.  Some games always look fun, til you play them.  **having memories of when Greenback Bayou first came out**   ;D

fuzzyferrets

ThisIsntMyPogoName

I know, but it looked fun initially.  Then I played it.

BadgeHelpOscar

Then I made an auto, for those who had played it and of course, hated it
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Kelly

well it looks different and interesting.at least you are ALLOWED to team up with people so no one will be able to snitch on anyone in this game!!!!! ;D O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview