PlayBuddy
May 05, 2024, 02:02:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Helper now available!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Yea, this auto is quite different that anyone has seen. I think thats what confusing everyone.

Remember guys, he's a new guy. He does things differently.

Be patient, use the slow setting on the auto and it works best on Medium difficulty.

I finished all 4 cases in one day thanks to Joe's auto  O0
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Barbara

I paid for this auto, I use it, I trust it, fully.  Allow the auto to run its cycle. Run it on "medium" speed and  watch what it does before you assume that it is not working.  You will not see 80 pieces fly in unison.  Sit back, take a deep breath and allow it to finish.  It will surprise you.  I am dazzled by this auto.  Once a month, it will be my little buddy.

Mayhem

I've noticed if you turn the sound off in the game, it runs much quicker and there's a lot less "freezing"  O0

Personally, i don't mind the freezing. I could hear it still solving, so that didn't bother me.

Alpha

works ok for me.. finishing puzzles in 3 minutes, but since it is the only worker helper out there it is better then nothing  :)

Mayhem

Jigsaw Detector v1.0 is now available  ;)

Its now a full auto.

From badgehelp.com :

- Made the solver "smarter" and it should solve the puzzles in less time (as much as 1 min less) without increasing the solving speed.
- Removed the "Solver does nothing" option. It now auto detects whether your using MS or Sun Java.
- Solver now solves 100% on easy and medium difficulty levels (has some reports that it didn't do so hot on the easy level)

This is a free upgrade for those who have purchased Jigsaw Helper  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview