Started by katieshunnybunny(rangerboy),

Previous topic - Next topic

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

hello i can not seem to get the demo for world class to work on my computer

I have a pentium M

1.3 MHz processer w/ 512 RAM

windows xp pro service pack 2

bob@pogopal

What happens when you run it? Are you able to send a problem report?

no i am not able to even run it.  i can run other auto but this one says that it can't connect.

bob@pogopal

Email a screenshot showing the error to Bob@BadgeHelp.com

Thanks,
Bob

To create a screen shot, press and release the Print Screen key. (The name is usually abbreviated on the key.)

Open MS Paint (Start->Programs->Accessories->Paint)

Select Paste from the Edit menu in MS Paint (Edit->Paste)

Answer Yes if Paint asks whether to increase the size of the picture.

At this point, you can use Paint to obscure any personal information you do not want me to see.

Save the captured image as a .bmp file remembering where you saved it, and email the saved file to me. ie. Bob@BadgeHelp.com

ok will do thank you for your help.Happy New Year

fancyfreefeet

The program is not working at all for me either.  The message that comes up says "Run Time Error 3, Invalid procedure call or argument"

I have some of the older autos and when I open them I get the same message.  I purchased thiis auto approx a year ago, last time I used it, it worked just fine, now it doesn't.  Please let me know what is wrong. 

bob@pogopal

Sounds to me like you have a corrupt file system or a virus. Have you scanned your computer recently and made sure you are up-to-date on the critical updates?

I suggest you try scanning with http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

drgnwrrr4onyx

yikes i used that link bob and my computer was infected heck i didnt even know it <growls at mcafee>

Homer

I'm not big on mcafee but Trend makes a pretty good product. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fancyfreefeet

I scanned my computer through the trendmicro site, no infected files found.  Tried to open program again, got same message.  Even tried it on another computer I have, the program opens normally, but is very very very very slow at clicking the cards, when I closed it and reopened it, I got that Runtime Error '5", Invalid procedure call or argument.

bob@pogopal

Did you send a problem report when you were able to run it and it was running slowly?

kazandchip

I have the same problem and have sent a report twice and I have the numbers sent back to me of the report but no reply as to why WCS has stopped working.
WXCFWMJD2004122501

fancyfreefeet

No i wasnt able to send a problem report, was going to just restart it and see if run better and that is when I got that runtime error message, so cant open program at all to even send a problem report, when I try to open it I get that error message.  I have cleared my cache and all that good stuff and still no go. 

bob@pogopal

Kazandchip,

I replied to your problem report on Christmas day, but I got a "Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender"

It appears your email provider was not accepting email from me at the time, but it looks like the mail is routeable now.

I will resend.

Fancy,

Unfortunately, without the information from the problem report, I have no idea what the problem might be. To my knowledge, you are the only person reporting this error.

fancyfreefeet

Must have been a corrupt file or something, no virus showed up or anything indicating I had a corrupt file.   I reformatted my computer, and now it works just fine.  Thanks

kazandchip

Thanks Bob for your reply It appears my isp went into meltdown over Xmas ( very poor as it it is Australia's biggest provider)
I think my wcs prefers sun so I will use another browser
Happy New Year from Down Under

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview