This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tri Peak

Started by Gopher,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

does anyone know of a fast auto for tri peak? i had playbuddy but trial ran out :'(

fuzzyferrets

drgnwrrr4onyx

personally i believe the "best one " depends on your computer or your  preferences me i stick with badgehelp  over the one at playbuddy no installing it and to me is more quick working besides lol when is the last time playbuddy came out with a new auto lol what a joke ;)

Moksha

I've only used ZipeaksZolitaire, and it worked perfectly for me the entire time.

rcardone1

I second that Mo, it worked great for me too.

beachbabe

personally i think playbuddys is the better of the three autos.  I do think the programs at wordzw is good because they seem to fix or improve the autos they make.  playbuddy hasnt been makin new autos for some reason personally i think the programmer left em.
I like autos where the people who make them try to improve them instead of ok i got that one made ... next.

Gopher

yes i like playbuddys auto very well trying to decide what to buy think im gonna go with playbuddy but not for sure :-\

Homer

Don't buy foo buddy. It stops working once you reach the gates. I suggest you read their forum before purchasing. If you have a problem with their autos you can expect zero support from them. Also their auto license is only good for one year then you have to renew the license. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Scarlett

I usually buy from both Badgehelp and Wordz.  Both seem to have similar styles but where I might like one for one reason I have another reason I like the other.  I just end up supporting both companies because I switch up which ones I like.  Zippeaks seems to be the quickest for my computer.  It gets about 50% accuracy sometimes better but it depends on the way the cards fall I got some yesterday with 80% winning so you never know. 

Personally I love the fastest ones.  Since I usually only use them in a babysitting situation I want the quickest one:)  Also how much memory they use up when I am running them makes a difference too.

Programmers are awesome at both of those. 

Dream Faerie

drgnwrrr4onyx

Quote from: Homer on December 31, 2004, 01:48:07 PM
Don't buy foo buddy. It stops working once you reach the gates. I suggest you read their forum before purchasing. If you have a problem with their autos you can expect zero support from them. Also their auto license is only good for one year then you have to renew the license. :-\
badgehelp is the way to go . lifetime account pw's and unlimited tech support you cant ask for more O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview