This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Omaha Badge?

Started by Motley,

Previous topic - Next topic

Betty Boop

congrats....now get back to squelchies.............another round another round..hehehehehe

Homer

Quote from: Barbara on May 15, 2005, 06:02:09 PM
Eighty-nine thousand hands and finally I got the Rising Star badge!  It is a relief to have it out of the way.  I don't care if I EVER play Omaha poker again.

Congrats!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jeffer

You were pushing the odds envelope Barb.   I'm happy you made it...   :D

beanie

Woohoo wtg Barbara, great job- can't wait til I get mine- as of this moment zero, none, zip of those badges to my account   ::),  but I am so happy you got yours - wtg again... :D

Adacia

Barbara, just want to say how happy I am for you! What a feat! I am very proud of you, and for sticking to it through all those hands. Absolutely impressive!

Motley

Congrats Barb!!  I knew you would do it.  So...would you mind playing a few hands of Omaha with me?  I'm kidding.   >:D

irisheyesRsmiling

O0 O0 O0 O0 WTG Barbara!!! That is so awesome for you. I also do not have ANY of the Omaha badges yet, but I'll keep trying till I get em!!! WTG once again Barbara, that is something to be proud of 4 sure!!!
HAGN all!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) O0 O0 O0 O0

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Barbara on May 15, 2005, 06:02:09 PM
Eighty-nine thousand hands and finally I got the Rising Star badge! It is a relief to have it out of the way. I don't care if I EVER play Omaha poker again.

Congratulations Barb on a well earned badge!!  I knew you would do it and you give all of us who do not have the badge yet "hope".  With playing that many hands to win the Rising Star Badge I think you deserve much more than just a Badge.  You think Pogo would kick in a really great super prize for you.....oh I forgot, we are talking about Pogo here......LOL!! 
                   CONGRATULATION'S BARBARA ON YOUR NEW BADGE
Bree

smiles29

w2g barbara.  O0.  i just cant wait till i get mine, heck i cant wait till i get back home to my high speed and off this silly dial up. lol.  

nascar fan

wtg barb, that is cool you got the badge. im not having the greatest of luck getting those badges. lol. i have zero badges in omaha poker. lol

smiles29

ive got almost 2000 hands and only got the 4 aces and got that one rite away.   :-\

RocknRollGirl

I have played 1066 hands and I only won the Ace's badge and that was on the first day of me playing it.  I wish I could win the rest of them now, but I know from what I read in this forum it is not easy to win the badges.  BUT, i will not give up trying........ :-\
Bree

sexymamma

im on rank 42

12  Aces Badge

0   Shooting Star

0   Straight Flush

Can the straight flush and shooting star badge be won in a jokers room  ?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview